One Verandah Project owns a location adjacent to Diamond Island, a permanent sight on District 1 and Saigon River, and is the last riverside project licensed in Thanh My Loi Area, District 2.
Besides this beautiful position, One Verandah also has many points to consider before buying. To help you better understand this project, Vietnam Real Estate offers 30 quick questions on the project.
- What is the official trade name of the project?
Trade name: One Verandah.
Legal Name of Project: Pre-Song River Commercial Service Apartment.
- Who is the project owner of One Verandah project?
Project One Verandah is owned by Mapletree Co., Ltd – a subsidiary of Mapletree.
- The exact location of the One Verandah project?
Location of the One Verandah apartment project
Address: Area 1 – Thanh My Loi Residential Area, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam:
5 minutes to Thu Thiem urban area
10 minutes to the center of District 1
20 minutes to District 7 and Phu My Hung
The North East: bordering Nguyen Van Kinh Street, 20m wide
In the Northwest: borders Bat Bat street, 25m wide
Southwest: border with the road 25m
In the Southeast: It borders Ta Ta street, 25m wide
- What is the duration of the One Verandah apartment?
- What are the land area and density of the One Verandah project?
Gross Floor Area is 16,684sqm
Density of Building of tower block is 40%, base block is 50%
- The number of Towers / Number of Floors of One Verandah Project?
Five towers: Soleil, Viento, Jardin, Ciel, Lumina.
22 floors/building: Floating parking (T1 – T2), utility floor (T3), apartment (T4 – T22)
- What is the total number of One Verandah apartments?
Includes 779 apartments and 29 shophouses.
- How does One Verandah’s car park look like?
A parking lot and parking floor on the first and second floor.
- What is the type of One Verandah apartment?
One bedroom apartment:
Gross Floor Area: 54 – 59sqm
Gross Void Area: 49 – 53sqm
Gross Floor Area: 76 – 84m2
DTTT: 68 – 77 m2
Gross Floor Area: 104 – 111sqm
Gross Void Area: 94 – 101sqm
Gross Floor Area: 150 – 344sqm
Gross Void Area: 135 – 317sqm
- Who are the project developers of One Verandah?
Architectural design: P & T Engineering Consultant – Singapore (http://www.p-t-group.com).
Electromechanical Design: Rankine – Hill Company Limited (http://www.rankine-hill.com).
Landscape Design: COEN (http://.coen-design.com).
- Conditions of handing over One Verandah apartment?
Completed apartments are handed over, including:
Air conditioning for all bedrooms, living room/dining room
Complete wood flooring in all bedrooms
Wooden wardrobe for all bedrooms
Internal communication system
Complete kitchen: top and bottom kitchen cabinets, complete kitchen surfaces, pots and faucets, cookers and hoods.
Fully equipped bathroom
Power backup for common area
Hot water system for the whole apartment
Completion details as per the appendix of the apartment attached to the purchase contract.
- What is the difference between the One Verandah apartment project?
8,000sqm utility complex provides entertainment services for all ages.
Panoramic view of Saigon River and city at eye level.
Open balcony with spectacular views.
A spacious apartment with a design that provides natural light and air.
- What are the benefits of the One Verandah project?
Unique features with the unique design for maximum comfort and relaxation:
- Sunbathing area
- Garden of herbs
- Lawn to relax
- Chairs are scenic
Outdoor reading area
- Running track
- BBQ area (6 – 8 people)
Barbecue area (8 -10 guests)
- Outdoor dining area
Pool areas meet the diverse needs of residents:
- Lake Jacuzzi
- Olympic swimming pool 50m
- Overflow swimming pool
- Wave Lake
Children swimming pool
- Relaxing lake
Children’s play areas and physical activity provide amusement and health care for the whole family:
- Children’s play area (3-5 years old)
- Indoor play area
- Outdoor children playground (from 5 to 10 years old)
- Mini football field
- Basketball Court
- Tennis courts
- Yoga Hall
- Outdoor fitness area
- Outdoor relaxation area
- Banquet room
- Outdoor Hall
- Relax by the pool
- Living room
- Water activities
- Outdoor lounge
- How are elevators/lounges at One Verandah project towers arranged?
The number of blocks in each block:
Block: Soleil and Viento: 4 guest ladders and 1 fire ladder ladder
Block Jardin: 3 guest ladders and 1 ladder load/fire ladder
Block Ciel and Lumina: 4 passenger ladders and 1 ladder load/fire ladder
Podium: 1 guest
Elevator capacity: 1350kg
Storage capacity: 1350 (18 people)
Block Jardin: 2,2m
Block Ciel: 2,2m
- What is the design of the One Verandah project corridor?
Width, length corridor:
Block Jardin: 1.6m wide
Block Ciel: 1.6m wide
Highlights of the corridor: All corridors are airy, 100% with balcony, Loya.
16. How are the escalators arranged?
Block Jardin: 2 escalators
Block Ciel: 1 escape ladder
Length of escape ladder: 1.2m
- How does the One Verandah security system work?
Camera system: Camera in public area, garage, elevator.
Door Access Control System: Doorbell sound visual system.
- What is the waste collection system at the One Verandah project?
The modern waste collection system on each floor according to Singapore technology.
- Power backup at One Verandah project
You can view more listings of projects being sold in District 2, Ho Chi Minh City: Apartments for sale in district 2
- What is the fire prevention system in One Verandah project?
According to fire prevention regulations.
- How to provide Internet at One Verandah project?
The Internet is provided to each apartment including the network cable to the outlet.
- What is the water tank at One Verandah?
The basin consists of a subterranean basin filled with water for one day, and each tower block has an FRP water tank on the roof.
- What is the ceiling height of the One Verandah project?
Height from tile floor to false ceiling:
Elevation from floor to floor:
Typical apartment: 2,90m – 2,95m.
- What is the provision of running water and hot water at the One Verandah project?
Water is supplied to each apartment by PPR pipe according to latest standards. Hot water supplied to each apartment by central hot water is arranged in each apartment, water supply to the toilet and kitchen.
- How is the ventilation system installed?
In the apartment: The toilets are preferred to use natural ventilation system, only the toilet is not adjacent to the outside will be arranged mechanical ventilation to the roof. Apartment corridor: Natural ventilation.
- What is the Doorphone Video System?
Provide doorphone system to each apartment.
- Which bank guarantees the project?
- Taxes and charges per one Verandah apartment
Maintenance Fund: 2% of the apartment price before VAT
Value Added Tax (VAT): 10% of the flat price (excluding maintenance fee), after deducting VAT on land.
Registration fee for the certificate of ownership: 0.5% of the value of the apartment
Personal Income Tax (Resale): 2% of resale value
Personal Income Tax (Leasing): 5% VAT and 5% Personal Income Tax on total revenue
Business tax license: VND1 million / year if the income from the lease exceeds VND1.5 million / month.
Note: The above taxes and costs may vary depending on the authorities.
- What is the maintenance fund?
The maintenance fund is calculated as 2% of the value of the apartment before VAT and is used as a building fund to repair, upgrade and warrant the building.
- What is the estimated selling price of One Verandah?
Price for sale is VND45 million / sqm (excluding VAT), river view price VND55 million /sqm (excluding VAT). Selling price is calculated by the area of a waterway.
You are reading the article “30 Quick Questions About The One Verandah Project” in the section “Real Estate News” on the website: https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/
All information sharing, feedback please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Hotline 0909 890 897 (24/7).
Thank you for visiting our website!