No Comments

Attractive Features From The Combined Ecotourism

Cat Tuong Phu Sinh

Not only the urban area, but also the resort with the beauty of the countryside of Vietnam.

Buyers tend to find the area near the city to enjoy fresh air, ecotourism to relax, relax. As soon as we realize this urgent need while taking advantage of the advantages of “natural time, land, and peace”, Duc Tuong Cat Tuong Real Estate Joint Stock Company has deployed the construction of the TM-DV urban area project and Cat Tuong Phu Sinh ecotourism. An Tay Ho ecotourism area is an item within the project with the development orientation of entertainment, recreation and tourism.

~~>>See more information about the real estate news here: Vietnam real estate news

Convenient transportation, fresh air

Located in the northwest of Ho Chi Minh City, Phu Tu Cat Tuong Urban and Service Area is the first mixed-use residential project in the suburbs. This place is planned based on the terrain available with a unique landscape.

The biggest advantage of the project is the convenient location in Duc Hoa district, Long An province, adjacent to Cu Chi, Hoc Mon, Binh Chanh, about 20-25 minutes by car from Ho Chi Minh city center. With the scale of up to 79 hectares, the project is close to the arterial traffic routes connecting Ho Chi Minh City, the South East and South West provinces with great advantages. Especially residents of the urban area inherited complete utility from the ecotourism area of An Tay Ho has an area of over 15 hectares beside the green space of ecological lakes large than 7 hectares.

Cat Tuong Phu Sinh
Overcoming the problems such as pollution, population pressure, traffic and evils in most large urban areas

Phase 1 of the project will be implemented on 41.2 hectares, of which the residential area is 26.2 hectares and 15 hectares is ecological tourism; Phase 2: 19.3 ha; Phase 3 18.5 ha. The investment capital for the first phase is about USD 47 million, construction density is about 40%, the remaining 60% is ecological lakes, green parks and public works.

At present Cat Tuong Phu Sinh is being implemented phase 1 with four key functional areas including Loc Phat, Hung Phat, Long Phat and Thai Tay. This is a special highlight for visitors and residents to experience the beauty of the countryside of Vietnam. At the same time perfect combination between traditional culture and modern utilities; Overcoming the problems such as pollution, population pressure, traffic and evils in most large urban areas.

Sustainable economic value

Cat Tuong Phu Sinh Project is completing the system of roads, street lights, water supply and drainage system, electricity system, waste treatment system, trees, maintenance and security activities, fast. This will meet the demand and ensure the living environment is always fresh, satisfying all living needs of the whole urban area.

Cat Tuong Phu Sinh
Cat Tuong Phu Sinh project is completing the system of roads, street lights, water supply system,…

According to experts, having a tourist area in the urban area will lead to the economic development of the whole region, meeting the employment demand of local laborers and opportunities for business development in the service sector, retail. In addition, investing in an urban area combined with tourism will bring profits. When the resort goes into operation will push the value of real estate goes up, not only sedentary but also attractive investment opportunities.

The first stage of Cat Tuong Phuoc eco-tourism project is scheduled to be held on June 19 at the Grand Palace Convention Center (18 Cong Hoa, Ward 4, Tan Binh Dist. , HCMC). This project offers more than 200 ground, only from VND295 million, customers can own a land at the project. Flexible payment divided into several installments in 12 months without interest. Especially at the opening ceremony, the company also launched a number of incentive programs, value gifts to customers.

Previously, the company succeeded with two projects Cat Tuong Urban Area Phu Thanh and Cat Tuong Phu Nguyen Trade City, attracting more than 5,000 interested customers with 100% of products are traded successfully.

You are reading the article Attractive Features From The Combined Ecotourism in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/.
Any information sharing, feedback please email to info@realestatevietnam.com.vn, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).
Special thanks!

Attractive Features From The Combined Ecotourism
Review

Comments (0)