Boutique house vinhomes imperia continues to be another success for vingroup

Right at the time of disclosing first information, Boutique House Vinhomes Imperia in Hong Bang District, Hai Phong City has attracted attention from Hai Phong real estate market, especially investors and freelance businessman.

Being inherited the best elements from a lot of early real estate projects of Vingroup, Boutique House Vinhomes Imperia convenes all qualities to make up an exemplary shophouse.

The location of Boutique House Vinhomes Imperia is also one of the most worth proud advantages of being located at the gateway of the project, facing a large road on one side, and facing the light square of 3.18 ha on the other side, adjacent to 45-floor hotel tower – the new symbol of the port city.

Upon completion, this project promises to be the “most crowded” area of ​​Hai Phong, a “check-in” and entertaining location suitable for many ages. This means that the number of customer is large with powerful payment capacity.

The beautiful location combined with the design also makes Boutique House attracted in term of space and landscape. Located in the green, airy overall of the urban area, with flexible design, two spacious fronts of 7-9 meters, luxurious architecture designed by Humphreys & Partners Corporation from the United States, Those “2 in 1” apartments will easily attract customers and help to make shopping more comfortable.

In addition to that, the “utility world” with light square, shopping malls, sky bar, sports, entertainment areas … also contribute to make Boutique House attractive and help the business of the future owner more prosperous.

With a limited number of products as well as attractive sales policy, Boutique House quickly caught the attention of businessman as well as real estate investors.

Accordingly, customers only need to pay 35% of the apartment’s value in advance, the remaining amount of 65% is supported by owner with a grace period of 18 months from the time of disbursement. Those customers not making loan will receive a 3% discount on the sale price.

Specially , the owner also give a lucky present worth 20 taels of gold  for the first 10 customers to sign the agreement or deposit agreement, from August 22, 2017 to September 19, 2017.

Boutique House Vinhomes Imperia continues to be another success of Vingroup Group in the 3rd largest city in the country.

You are reading the article “Boutique house vinhomes imperia continues to be another success for vingroup” in the section “Real Estate” on the website:
All information sharing, feedback please email to, Hotline (+84) 898 898 688 (24/7).
Thank you for visiting our website!

Đánh giá bài viết

Related Posts
    The Vinhomes Grand Park project in District 9 (Thu Duc City) is a mega-urban park of the investor...
    Situated in a golden location at No.2 Ton Duc Thang Street, Distric 1, HCMC. The Centennial is...
    Located in Duong To ward, Phu Quoc district, Kien Giang Province, Sonasea Villas & Resort is a...