Transport of Ho Chi Minh City has issued 10 solutions to limit personal car, including the regulation of car owners in the city must open an account and install auxiliary equipment to serve the management. traffic management and traffic regulation.
HCM City Transport Department said the implementation of the roadmap to limit personal means of transport associated with the roadmap to use public transport vehicles with high capacity in the coming time (buses CNG, BRT, metro …), the Department has coordinated with consultancy units and districts to complete the survey, interview households and is completing the mid-term report.
The units have put out 10 solutions research study limited personal cars in Ho Chi Minh City
In the coming time, the above task groups will be consulted to elaborate on capital sources and roadmap to implement the implementation. The project is expected to be finalized at the beginning of December this year.
Specifically, 10 research solutions limited personal cars in Ho Chi Minh City
– To set up a project to collect automobile charges in some areas to reduce the number of means of transport into the CBD area.
– To set up a scheme on the collection of environmental pollution charges for various types of land-road traffic means according to the levels of waste gas in circulation.
– Build up the service charge frame for keeping vehicles in the direction of progressive hourly and progressively from the suburbs to the center of the city, the level of parking charges in the central area to be appropriate to limit the demand for parking.
– Review and strictly control the use of public vehicles according to regulations.
– Review of regulations on restriction and licensing of transport vehicles in the innercity area.
– Surveying and checking the number of used motorcycles, proceeding to vehicles not ensuring technical safety and environmental protection proposed to handle.
– Reviewing, statistics, the number of motorbikes, mopeds, 3-4 transporting passengers and goods in the whole city (self-made cars, unregistered cars, registered cars …), to stop operating these vehicles.
– Regulations for car owners in Ho Chi Minh City to open accounts and install auxiliary equipment to serve the management of means and traffic regulation (automatic toll collection equipment …)
– Zoning limits the operation of motorcycles in line with the infrastructure and service capacity of the public passenger transport system, limiting the operation of motorcycles by 2030 in some central areas. and the area where traffic jams occur.
– Piloting road dedicated to bicycle in some urban areas.
Rapidly build CNG bus refueling stations
According to HCM City Department of Transport, after 10 years of operation on popular bus routes, the number of passengers has increased from 36.18 million in 2002 to 413.14 million in 2012.
In the period 2014 – 2017, TP continues to subsidize interest rates under the scheme of bus investment between 2014 and 2017, so far 11 enterprises and cooperatives have invested 970 buses (of which 314 vehicles CNG-fueled buses have operated 227 vehicles), operating on 53 subsidized bus routes. Thus, the number of investment vehicles remaining in 2017 under the 1,680 scheme is 710 vehicles on 34 routes.
Thanks to this policy, the Transport Unit has invested in vehicles, contributing to improving bus quality and improving the CNG bus environment (up to now there are 299 CNG buses across the network).
However, the investment to develop CNG refueling station in 2017 is not timely, the new investment of 5 CNG filling stations is expected to be completed by 2018. This has not yet ensured the progress and supply of fuel for CNG buses. In addition, there are the number of inactive bus routes in the CNG refueling area that affect the pace of investment in replacing CNG buses in 2017.
According to the above, the petition considers the policy for transport units to invest in new diesel vehicles to timely replace worn-down vehicles to improve service quality.
In addition, the HCM City People’s Committee assigned the Department to develop plans and policies to support new bus investment in the period 2018-2020. Particularly, the attention should be paid to the standards of vehicles suited to the city’s characteristics, linked to the roadmap to ensure vehicles for people with disabilities to access and select vehicles using CNG or diesel fuel suitable with exhaust gas standards according to regulations. regulations.
You are reading the article Car Owners In Ho Chi Minh City Must Open Accounts And Install Auxiliary Equipment in the
Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/.
Any information sharing, feedback please email to email@example.com, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).