No Comments

Cat Tuong Group launched Golden River Residence project

Perspective of Cat Tuong Golden River Residence.

Cat Tuong Real Estate Joint Stock Company has announced that it will open the Golden Temple Residence project on March 25, 1818 at the Grand Palace Convention Center. More than 1,000 customers are expected to attend the opening ceremony.

Cat Tuong Golden River Residence has a total area of ​​50ha, divided into 3 phases, construction density of 40%, the remaining 60% are public works for people.

Perspective of Cat Tuong Golden River Residence.
Perspective of Cat Tuong Golden River Residence.

The first phase of the project has an area of ​​15 hectares with complete infrastructure, including: roads, electricity, water, electricity, green parks, schools at all levels, hospitals. Especially, each land plot, received land immediately.

The project is located in Hiep Hoa town, Duc Hoa district, Long An province, front of road 822, adjacent to Hiep Hoa town People’s Committee, Hiep Hoa secondary school. With this location, project residents can connect to Duc Hoa III Industrial Park, Xuyen A Industrial Park, Hoang Gia Industrial Park, Ho Chi Minh City, Eastern provinces, West provinces, Moc Bai border gate, Tan Son Nhat airport …

~~>>Update on new information on the real estate news in Vietnam here: Vietnam real estate news

In addition, thanks to the adjacent administrative and school center, Golden River Residence has inherited the internal utility system and the existing facilities outside the area. In addition, the project also has other facilities such as kindergarten national standard, fitness center, entertainment …

You are reading the article Cat Tuong Group launched Golden River Residence project in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please contact through Hotline 0909890897 (24/7) or email to info@realestatevietnam.com.vn.
Special thanks!

Cat Tuong Group launched Golden River Residence project
Review

Comments (0)