Compared with the large apartment projects in Thanh My Loi in particular and District 2 in general, it can be seen that the technology and construction technology at the Waterina Suites project is the most different.
Waterproofing Technology – Executed by First Kakoh
First Kakoh was established in Vietnam in 2001. At Waterina Suites, the owner has put into use Para – Easy waterproofing (waterproofing and coating) and Paratex TH (waterproofing elastic, water resistance, good adhesion, weather resistance, chemical resistance) with quality from Japan.
Wall technology flat
- Waterina Suites uses the Samurai wall from the Nohara supplier
- Samurai Panel is a lightweight concrete mix consisting of Portland cement and EPS, mixed with chemicals and compressed with calcium silicate cement board.
Benefits of Samural Panel
- Light weight: Because of their light weight, the wall made of Samurai panels is good for structural calculation and reducing construction costs.
- Sound insulation: Sound insulation level is higher than normal block AAC block
- Reduced structural damage: The Samurai panel is not easily broken and can be customized according to project requirements. Therefore, the panel does not create enough space for the building.
- Rapid Construction (Over 30sqm/ day): With the same number of employees, the productivity of the Samurai panel is four times higher than the AAC Block.
- Sturdy and durable (over 40kg / sqcm): High quality of materials and production processes create a solid and durable product. The Samurai panel is also easy to nail and withstand heavy weight.
- Fire resistance (over 120 minutes): The panel will fire more than 2 hours. This product has no harmful gases and the emissions are minimal.
Aluminum Glass Door Technology – Executed by Fuji Sash
Advantages of aluminum glass door technology:
- Wind pressure: Class (S-2) will not deform or rupture under pressure of 120kgf / m2 (equivalent to wind power of 44m / s).
- Watertightness: W-4 means rain can not flow through windows when rainfall is 240mm per hour and wind power is 23m / s.
- Airtightness: Level A-4 means that only about 2m3 of air is added to the room with winds of 4m / s. Winds of 4m / s are equivalent to wind that can blow leaves and dry trees.
- Sound proof: T-1 glass door can be good sound insulation from 75dB (off the road) to 50dB (silence in the room).
Pile foundation technology – Executed by Phan Vu – Japan Pile
- The foundation of the Waterina Suites project is managed in Japanese style by Japanese staff.
- Vietnamese staff involved in the pile foundation have completed training at Japan Pile (Project Management)
- All drilling holes are tested with ammeter
- Check all pile welds (by magnetic method)
- Control the amount of cement and water by automatic system
- Check the specific gravity of cement mortar volume
Air Conditioning Technology – The solution comes from Daikin
- The solution is to regulate the home with only 1 to 2 hot heads, even when there are 5 rooms
- Create harmony with the interior and the variety of indoor units
- Maximize the area of the outdoor unit
- Maximum comfort for indoor space
- Connect up to 5 indoor units, depending on the size of the apartment.
Toilet Technology and Equipment – The solution comes from TOTO
Toilet with automatic washing system:
- Heating function with multiple temperature control
- Multiple modes of water temperature control
- 2 pre-wash modes, after washing
- Adjust the tap position
- Adjustable temperature for drying, water and toilet seat
- Massage mode with the spout to move back and forth
- Deodorization is activated automatically after each use
- Construction technologies behind Waterina Suites
- Design with appropriate depth
- Non-slip surface
- Convenient with headrest rest
You are reading the article Construction technologies behind Waterina Suites in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please contact through Hotline 0909890897 (24/7) or email to email@example.com.