SwanPark is a project that receives a lot of attention from customers and investors. With Rever evaluating the potential of the project from the location, transport infrastructure.
Location of the SwanPark project
The project is located on 7th street of Sai Gon East urban area, Long Tan commune, Nhon Trach district, Dong Nai province. SwanPark is located in the heart of Nhon Trach district. Here the infrastructure is being developed every day. SwanPark is located in the prime location of the East by Nhon Trach district which is the center of the South as well as the Southeast.
It is adjacent to the major economic zones of the East and neighboring Binh Duong province. This opens up the potential of interconnected trade to improve the quality of life of residents at the project.
SwanPark connects convenient transportation to Districts 1, 2, 7, 9, Nha Be, Ba Ria Vung Tau, Long An … The project is located between two expressway highways. Ho Chi Minh City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay expressway and Ben Luc – Long Thanh expressway.
In addition, the project is located between three large ports such as Dong Nai, Cai Mep, Cat Lai, only 5km from Nhon Trach Industrial Park. This creates a price rebound for venture capitalists ahead of time.
– The North connects to Belt 3 Road, District 9 and Thu Dau Mot Town (Binh Duong).
– West: adjacent to District 2, District 7, Nha Be, connecting the western provinces along the Ben Luc – Nhon Trach – Long Thanh expressway.
– The South is Can Gio, Vung Tau.
– The ast is bordered by Bien Hoa (Dong Nai) and Long Thanh International Airport.
SwanPark project options
From the convenient location of the SwanPark project, there are quite a number of transportation options available for residents here. The project is surrounded by arterial roads: ring road 3; lines 25C, 25B; Highway 51; Expressway TP. Ho Chi Minh City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay and Bien Hoa – Vung Tau …
The migration options here may include:
– By the Cat Lai Bridge, Ring Road 3, Ben Luc – Long Thanh Expressway is nearing completion, residents can move to center of Ho Chi Minh City only takes about 25 minutes.
According to the Saigon – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway: easy to connect Long Thanh area, districts 2, district 9, city center within 45 minutes.
Currently, from the city center moving along the highway TP. Ho Chi Minh City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay to project 45 ‘. In the future, when Ring Road 3 finishes, from the center along the Cat Lai Bridge, Ring Road 3, Ben Luc – Long Thanh Expressway takes only 25 minutes.
Assess the potential location of the SwanPark project
The transport infrastructure at the project is being expanded. Inside:
– Ton Duc Thang Street extends, extension 319
– Ben Luc – Long Thanh expressway (expected to be completed in 2020)
– My Phuoc – Tan Van – Nhon Trach 3 ring road (scheduled to start construction of phase 1 components 1A and 1B around late 2018 and early 2019)
– Cat Lai Bridge connecting District 2, Nhon Trach bridge connecting District 9 is being proposed investment priority.
– Long Thanh International Airport (expected to start in 2020, 2025 will be put into operation)
As can be seen, in the future, SwanPark project will have more new transport infrastructure, to increase the price for the project. Situated at the crossroads of economic and inter-regional connectivity, SwanPark inherits a network of road, waterway, overhead and air transport infrastructure. Because this potential will contribute to increase the value of assets and bring attractive investment yields.
You are reading the article Evaluating SwanPark project’s location in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/.Any information sharing, feedback please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).