Ha Do Centrosa Garden – a green miniature city located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City.
In the busy life now, the need for a great house where people can find rest, delight and enjoyment has increased significantly. Ha Do Centrosa Garden with its luxury apartment complex is centrally located and designed fully furnished project; it also offers its residents a green living environment connecting with nature.
Ha Do Centrosa Garden – a green miniature city
Right from the name of the project, it has helped people visualize its distinctive and impressive design of this project: Garden. Ha Do Centrosa Garden is built with the idea of a vibrant garden, and each block represents a flower together with its meaning. The project consists of 3 blocks:
- The orchid block which is a picture of the noble orchid symbolizes the beautiful love and the strong belief and hope for the open future. Orchid consists of two subdivisions: Orchid 1, Orchid 2. The Orchid area has a view overlooking Bach Dang wharf, Ham Rong wharf, and pictures of the bustling city.
- The Iris block symbolizes Iris flowers. Iris is also the name of a Greek god, which fittingly takes its name from the Greek word for “rainbow”. Iris is built with 4 apartments.
- The Jasmine block bearing the symbol of jasmine flowers which are colorful flowers with many meanings is designed a few units per floor: Jasmine has 11 units per floor; Jasmine 2 has 9 units per Their elevator is not connected with the apartment in order to create beautiful view space. Specifically, Jasmine also has an aerial garden and an aerial swimming pool with views of the city.
A modern city as Singapore in Ho Chi Minh City
Ha Do Centrosa is built by Ha Do Group which is in the top 10 outstanding investors for 2016. Ha Do Centrosa Garden is famous for many modern works as Ha Do Parkview; Ha Do Apartment in Nguyen Van Cong, Go Vap; Dai Bao Resort in Nha Trang, etc. It is design by the architecture of Surbana (Singapore). Therefore, it is also bustling and modern like Singapore.
The total size of the project reached 6.85 hectares with 2,187 apartments: the 3-bedroom type has 26 units including no multi-purpose room and 155 units including multi-purpose room; the 2-bedroom type has 900 units, 747 units of which have multi-purpose rooms. The remaining of 349 units is 1-bedroom type.
- One-bedroom apartment is suitable for single people or young families. It has smart design such as wall cabinets to save space and a living room adjacent to dining room and kitchen. The bedrooms are warmly designed; Guest rooms are luxurious and toilets are equipped with the most modern facilities.
- The two-bedroom apartment is designed by the architectural firm of France, Archetype, which made full use of sunlight and air. Specially, it also has a versatile room, which can be used by the apartment owner to be as a guest room, a reading room or a children’s playroom.
- To be gentle and delicate is what you can feel at the 3-bedroom apartment. The space of the apartment is designed in natural style with elegant design, large windows and balcony looking the sky.
A convenient city – Ha Do Centrosa Garden
Ha Do Centrosa Garden is located at 200, 3 February Street, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, which connects to some main roads like Cach Mang Thang Tam and Cao Thang. It just takes about 7 minutes to go to District 1, Phu Nhuan or District 3, about 5 minutes to move to the center of District 11. Moreover, it is about 6.1 kilometers from Tan Son Nhat International Airport; 200 meters from Metro 2 Line. Around Ha Do Centrosa Garden is also many schools such as Australian International School, Hanh Phuc Kindergarten, English Centers,etc and amusement parks like the Children’s Theater of the District,Hoa Binh Park, and Le Thi Rieng Park are the good development and environment for future generations.
In the interior, you can easily find countless facilities. They are equipped with special equipment such as modern car parking, elevator system for the transfer of waste, a aerial swimming pool, etc along with some entertainment areas such as pocket garden, barbecue area, modern shopping mall system,etc.
Ha Do Centrosa Garden, luxury apartments are like a bustling miniature city and meet all the needs of residents.
See more news information at: Vietnam Real Estate News