Real estate in the city at the present time is a rare issue, because although difficult to sell, but land prices are still sky high. The situation is, whether the fever is real or virtual, the home buyer must be able to own a real estate suit for money, meet the needs.
It is difficult to conclude whether there is a real estate bubble in 2018. If you are concerned about the price of housing in HCM City, housing prices in 2018 can be with Mogi.vn through this news. .
Contrast between price and market liquidity in the southern market
The Ho Chi Minh City real estate market survey clearly shows that this contrast has made many investors less happy when the volume of sales has fallen sharply, even though prices have increased slightly.
The average selling price in the primary market in Q2 / 1818 was $ 1,580 / sqm, so it increased by 3% q / q thanks to a number of well-known luxury projects. impressive price increase. The price increase from 3 to 5% was recorded in some districts such as District 4, Binh Tan and Tan Phu.
Local land prices, breaking the “bubble” real estate, whether this is or not?
Will that stabilize or burst the bubble? Most of the opinion that should be very careful because “bubble” has not broken but if neglected, this is a concern will become a reality.
To know the price of housing in Ho Chi Minh City, housing prices in 2018, whether there are balloons or not, then need to consider the following three basic signs:
- HCMC house prices sold throughout the market
- Trading on the secondary market.
The real estate market is currently facing three major risks:
– Increased land price affects the investment environment of investors as they enter the project development market.
– The rental income is also lower than before. Therefore, this will make individual investors consider investing in real estate for rent. Specifically: In the same area, if two years ago, the investor committed rental rates of 7-8%, now only reached the highest of 6-6.5%, and The average is only 5%. The reason is that there is too much competition from many projects: In the past two years, the market has 40,000 apartments for sale each year. In particular, up to 70% of the purchase to rent while the need to rent less so.
– The market also has risks related to the construction progress of many infrastructure works. In terms of construction, the possibility of slow progress of many works inevitable. Then, the market is affected by the price of real estate will not increase as expected by buyers.
Telepresence is essential when HCMC housing prices are at risk
From the financial perspective, Mogi.vn recommend not to be subjective, prevention is still above all. Currently, many businesses are concerned that the price of housing in Ho Chi Minh City, along with other places increased hot. Along with that, the trader in the market is mostly buying and selling a lot. The speculation makes land prices rise rapidly and too high compared to the ability of the buyer to use the real. Meanwhile, demand for affordable housing in HCMC is high up to meet the housing.
It is difficult to conclude whether there is a real estate bubble or not
Indeed, looking at real estate prices in 2018, it is hard for any real estate expert to conclude whether there is a real estate bubble. It needs to be reviewed in a number of ways, from the number of transactions to housing price fluctuations in 2018 in each segment, investment levels, etc.
Keep in mind that any market will fluctuate up and down, and real estate is out of this rule and real estate prices in 2018 are likely to fluctuate from time to time. The demand for affordable housing in tphcm is very high, while the price of land is so high that home buyers have a headache and question mark.
The reality is that housing prices in 2018, difficult to sell but still rising, which both investors and buyers have a headache. However, in order to decide whether to own a particular property, home buyers should thoroughly study the housing price in HCM City at the present time to avoid the risk of virtual fever, high prices are difficult to sell.
You are reading the article House prices in 2018,it is difficult to sell but still rising in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please contact through Hotline 0909890897 (24/7) or email to email@example.com.