No Comments

How Is Thao Dien Apartment Project Investors Prestige?

Investor Q2 Thao Dien

Thao Dien apartment project is a cooperation of Singapore’s leading real estate group – Frasers Centrepoint Limited with An Duong Thao Dien Vietnam.

Thao Dien has a scale of 315 luxury apartments, 156 serviced apartments, 12 townhouses and 6 villas. So how high the project investor is and how prestigious the company is, the following Vietnam Real Estate article will help you understand better.

Frasers Centrepoint Limited (FCL) and An Duong Thao Dien Real Estate Trading and Investment JSC (ADTD) develop the Q2 Thao Dien project through GHomes Housing Development. The company has been granted planning permission to develop the project with total construction cost estimated at $ 85 million. FCL has reached a conditional buyout agreement with existing shareholders to buy 70% of GHomes’ shares. ADTD and other shareholders hold the remaining 30% of the shares.

See the list of apartments for sale in District 2, Ho Chi Minh City: Apartment for sale in District 2 Ho Chi Minh City

Investor Q2 Thao Dien
Perspective of apartment project Q2 Thao Dien

According to we information,  Thao Dien complex consists of a 32-storey tower on a 6-storey podium, offering over 300 apartments with about 40 modern interior facilities. It can be said, Q2 Thao Dien is one of the formidable opponents of the CapitaLand D’Edge project in the Thao Dien area. It is expected Q2 Thao Dien will complete the foundation in the first quater of 2018 and complete in 2020.

Investor Q2 Thao Dien
Perspective of Thao Dien apartment with unlimited view of Sai Gon River

Who is Frasers Centrepoint Limited?

Frasers Centrepoint Limited (FCL) is a listed real estate company in Singapore and one of the nation’s leading developer and developer companies with a combined value of over $ 23.5 billion. Singapore.

As of March 31, 2004, FCL has four business divisions, focusing on residential, commercial and industrial real estate in key markets in Singapore, China, Australia and in the hotel industry, spanned 80 cities in North Asia, Southeast Asia, Europe, Australia and the Middle East.

Investor Q2 Thao Dien
The countries that Frasers Centrepoint Limited is investing

FCL is listed on the main trading floor of SGX – ST. In addition, the company is also the sponsor and manager of two large listed real estate investment funds, Frasers Commercial Trust (FCOT) and Frasers Centrepoint Trust (FCT), which are focused on retail, The rooms and business facilities and a strong portfolio listed on the CGX-ST are the Frasers Hospitality Trust (Fraser Hospitality Investment Fund (FH-REIT) and the Frasers Hospitality is focused on real estate serving tourism.

FCL has received many prestigious certificates and awards recognized by Vietnam as well as international recognition for its positive value. Thao Dien project was invested mainly by FCL so of course the quality was absolutely guaranteed.

Who is An Duong Thao Dien?

An Duong Thao Dien Company is one of the leading real estate companies in Ho Chi Minh City. HCM in particular and Vietnam in general. An Duong Thao Dien has launched many prestigious real estate projects, quality. Therefore, An Duong Thao Dien company has made a very good impression in the eyes of real estate investors. To mention An Duong Thao Dien is to mention the careful work, thoughtful, transparent.

Investor Q2 Thao Dien
The signing ceremony for the implementation of  Thao Dien project between Frasers Centrepoint Limited and An Duong Thao Dien

The combination of two prestigious companies Frasers Centrepoint Limited and An Duong Thao Dien will surely give customers the confidence and peace of mind when choosing Thao Dien apartments for future residence or for the first profit purpose.

According to we, the two companies had previously worked together to launch high-end luxury apartment projects in real estate. All the products that these two companies combine together have a desire to bring residents peace, relaxation, comfort and worth living.

With information about the investor that we mentioned above, along with convenient location, high-class, green living space … can see that Thao Dien is the most notable project in Thao Dien area in the second half of 2017. It is expected that in August-September 2017,  Thao Dien apartment project will officially launch the market with an average price of about $ 3,000 / sqm.

You are reading the article “How Is Thao Dien Apartment Project Investors Prestige?” in the section “Real Estate News” on the website: www.realestatevietnam.com.vn
All information sharing, feedback please email to info@realestatevietnam.com.vn, Hotline 0909 890 897 (24/7).
Thank you for visiting our website!

How Is Thao Dien Apartment Project Investors Prestige?
Review

Comments (0)