After more than a year involved in the project, two businesses of Le Van Vong out of the project of Hoang Van Thu new urban area (Hoang Mai, Hanoi).
On June 21, 2007, Mr. Nguyen Quoc Trieu, Vice Chairman of the HCM City People’s Committee Hanoi, approved the detailed planning of Hoang Van Thu new urban area (Hoang Mai district), 1/500 scale. Accordingly, the total land area within the boundary of the new urban project is approximately 23.9 ha.
At that time, UDIC and Hanoi Development Investment Corporation (the unit that prepared and completed the project planning) were assigned to coordinate with the authorities to announce the detailed plan.
In July 2011, the City People’s Committee Hanoi Decision 3431 / QD-UBND, allowing investment in new urban area Hoang Van Thu with a total investment of over 2.400 billion.
But by the middle of 2015, the project of Hoang Van Thu urban area by the UDIC investor Hanoi reminded because of delayed deployment (compensation problems with some households in Thinh Liet ward and Hoang Van Thu).
By early 2017, the project received a new decision from Hanoi. Specifically, early in August 2017, the City People’s Committee. Hanoi approves the overall adjustment of the detailed plan of the project with the scale of 1/500 on the principle of inheriting some contents of the approved 1/500 master plan; At the same time, to analyze and propose solution solutions in line with the development orientations under the general planning scheme of the capital construction.
Notably, the legal person investing in Hoang Van Thu urban area has changed. UDIC and two businesses related to La Vong Group are New House Trading Joint Stock Company and Louis Investment and Trading Joint Stock Company, established Hoang Mai Investment Development Joint Stock Company Hoang Mai Company) to implement this project.
According to the records, Hoang Mai Company was established on January 9, 2017. The legal representative of Hoang Mai Company is Mr. Le Van Vong – the controlling person / participant in both businesses.
According to the shareholding structure of Hoang Mai Company, UDIC owns only 15% of the remaining charter capital of 85% of the two companies related to La Vong Group.
New House Trading Joint Stock Company is an investment company of La Vong Group. At New House Company (La Vong Group is parent company), Mr. Vong holds 97% stake.
At the Louis Investment and Trading Joint Stock Company, Vong was only present as a founding shareholder (not holding shares) but Le Van Hai holds 5.3% of the shares. Mr. Hai is a member of the Board of Directors of La Vong Group – Mr. Vong is the Chairman.
Core members such as Mr. Vong, Mr. Van and Mr. Hai all have the Le family and have the same place. only permanent residence / address at No. 46, Lane 306 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
However, in February 2018, both New House Trading Joint Stock Company and Louis Investment and Trading Joint Stock Company simultaneously divested capital from Hoang Mai. There is no information about organizations or individuals receive 85% of capital of the two enterprises.
In addition, Le Van Vong is no longer the representative of this business. Mr. Vong is Mr. Nguyen Van Quang.
Mr. Quang is the legal representative of many enterprises such as Dai An Trading Development and Investment Joint Stock Company, New Investment Development Joint Stock Company.
La Vong Group was established in 2003 by Mr. Le Van Vong as General Director.
The group has chartered capital of VND500 billion with three founding shareholders: Le Van Hai (VND100 billion); Ms. Dang Thi Nhu Trang (100 billion) and Mr. Le Van Vong (VND300 billion).
La Vong Group mainly provides catering, entertainment services with a system of cafes and restaurants in the capital Hanoi and neighboring provinces.
Mr. Le Van Vuong graduated from the National Economics University – Hanoi and earned his Ph.D. from Preston University – USA. Although big names in Hanoi, information about his private life Vong is shared little.
~~>>Update on new information on the real estate news in Vietnam here: Vietnam real estate news
He is known for La Vong restaurant chain such as La Vong seafood buffet restaurant and Sashimi BBQ Garden restaurant; La Vong (same in Nguyen Thi Thap, Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh, Cau Giay district, Hanoi); La Vong – World Beer (169 Hoang Ngan, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi); La Vong Seafood Restaurant – Hoang Cau Peninsula or La Vong Restaurant – Cua Dong Hotpot (National Highway 21, Vai Reo Bridge, Quoc Oai Town, Quoc Oai, Hanoi).
You are reading the article Le Van Vong, the great businessman, cancel trillions project in Hoang Van Thu new urban area in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/.Any information sharing, feedback please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).