Hanoi real estate is having more striking aspects with the best luxury apartment projects.
As the capital of Vietnam so Hanoi has a large population, from which the demand for life becomes higher. In order to meet that demand, districts in Hanoi continuously launched high-end luxury apartment projects and Nam Tu Liem district was among them.
Nam Dinh – South Hanoi with the goal of building, developing and sustaining, the district is gradually becoming a new urban center with a living environment, safe and clean work, green environment and attractive investment. Here are some outstanding projects of Nam Tu Liem district.
Superb project of the National Exhibition Center
A $ 2 billion super project has been planned to be built in Me Tri district, Nam Tu Liem district on an international scale and is expected to be completed by 2022. This is a super-project Center The National Exhibition Market, which is an economic and cultural complex owned by Vingroup, accounts for 90% of the investment.
This $ 2 billion hypermarket project is one of the major projects in Nam Tu Liem district, including the Expo, National Sports Center, Fitness Center and National Convention Center. And also the office buildings, commercial buildings including commercial real estate, tourist hotels, … contributes to a uniform and modern complex with high architectural value, bearing world class.
The National Exhibition Center has an extremely prominent design. Detail:
The idea is based on images of the lotus bold Vietnamese cultural identity, expressed in modern architectural language with powerful and comprehensive cubes.
The heart of the project is the central building, including a convention center and eight exhibits arranged in a circle, symbolizing the lotus petals are blooming fullness.
The center’s items are designed in harmony with the green park landscape and towards the surrounding water area. Furthermore, materials and designs are selected on the basis of minimum energy consumption, using photovoltaic, geothermal, modern heat-resistant materials.
It can be seen that the project has the design style filtered Vietnamese culture, combined with the modern architecture language of the world to design outstanding national symbolism and stature comparable works world class.
High-tech urban green technology project
This is a project invested by Blenheim Vietnam with the investment capital of about 400 million USD. The project has a total area of 57.5 hectares, estimated population of about 4,000 people and it is divided into three zones are green – park with 16.5 hectares; The residential area has an ecological function of 26.6 hectares and the remaining area of 14.4 hectares including roads, schools of all levels, public works. The focus of the project will be on the city’s public buildings, linked to green parks, city squares combined with waterfronts to create an eco-green architecture.
On the other hand, the location of this green tech city project is in the north-east, adjacent to the Nhue River protection corridor, to the north-west of Nhue River, to the North East, To Huu Street and southwest to 70.
The green urban design of the city is Vinhomes Gardenia
Vingroup’s urban functional area is an office complex, high class apartment, commercial center and services located in the extremely favorable location of Cau Dien area, Nam Tu Liem district. – a place like the new heart of Hanoi capital. This project has a total project area of 17.55 hectares, including a 5.45 hectare low-rise residential complex adjacent to Vinhomes Botanica; The Vinhomes Gardenia apartment building is a green city function area, so construction density occupies only 30% of the total project size. 8760 people, the remaining area of 70% green area, park, for green space to help residents enjoy a perfect life.
Moreover, Vingroup also builds on the idea of creating a green, balanced urban area throughout the whole project from design, planning, aesthetics, community to service system synchronous.
Real Estate Nam Tu Liem – Hanoi according to experts, this market will breakthrough in the coming years.
You are reading the article Nam Tu Liem distric in Ha Noi has high end real estate projects? in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/.Any information sharing, feedback please email to email@example.com, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).