No Comments

An Original Work – Bahamas

The Diamond Island Project has just launched the second phase of the Bahamas Tower. Let Real Estate Vietnam explore the design of the unique Bahamas.

Every single house, villa, apartment or apartment project other than the things that customers are interested in such as location, utility, price, view or investor, there is one more thing that every guest. Everybody is interested in the design of that project, how worthy of their class or not? For the Diamond Island project, these questions are frequently asked by customers. Especially for the second phase of the Diamond Island Bahamas project due out at the end of March, the redesign questions are always of interest to every customer.

Which units is the design unit of the Bahamas Tower Diamond Island?

Overview of Diamond Island Project in District 2

As we all know, the owner of the Diamond Island project is Kusto Home – one of the largest corporations headquartered in Singapore. With the desire to bring all its customers the best apartments, the Kusto Home candle has opened the competition to find the design style best suited to the Bahamas Tower as well as the entire Kim Island project. Cuong. The contest was held with a large number of famous units from outside the country join in. And finally, the winner belongs to the famous Japanese architect Arata Isozaki. With the design to take full advantage of the green space as well as 360 degree river view of the project, Arata Isozaki is worthy of this convincing victory.Also according to information from the owner, the design The first phase of the project will be Mr. Arata Isozaki, and the design of the second phase of the project is Ngo Quang Hien. Thus, with the talent as well as the very original design of Arata Isozaki also with Ngo Quang Hien. We can confidently believe that the designs of the Bahamas and other towers in Diamond Island will have very unique architectural styles.

What is the overall design of the Bahamas Tower as well as the entire Diamond Island project?

Apartment design Diamond Island 5-star

For Diamond Island project, with a land area of up to 8 hectares, the investor only spent 13.5% of construction, the remaining 86.5% spent space for green space and international standard utilities. With a beautiful view design, taking advantage of the location 3 sides are adjacent to the river, so the apartments in the Bahamas are very airy, green and very beautiful view 3 directions to the Saigon River, Marina or large swimming pool. All are meticulously designed and sophisticated will definitely bring satisfaction to customers who are buying apartments in District 2.

So how is the inside design the apartments in Bahamas Island Diamond Tower like?

Apartments in the Bahamas are very airy, with a beautiful view. The interior of the apartment is synchronously arranged from the famous brand, the bedroom provides the sophistication and warmth for the host, the living-room is designed to be extremely luxurious to highlight the class of any. In particular, at the Bahamas Tower, Diamond Island offers a wide variety of apartments, ranging from 2 to 4 bedrooms and Dual Key apartments, allowing every customer to choose the right apartment.

See more: The “Vip” Who Create The Bahamas Tower – Diamond Island?

Dual Key – What is the type of apartment in the Bahamas project?

Experience the classy utility system at the Diamond Island project

Among the types of apartments, highlights include the Dual Key (two-key apartment), with an area of 143.15sqm. Dual Key apartment is extremely scientific design, can live, and can lease a part of the remaining apartment without affecting the life of the landlord. However, as a tower with beautiful view, luxury and class, each floor in the Bahamas have only eight apartments. The layout of the Dual Key Bahamas Tower is also very well calculated at the same time. Release must also select and segment customers very carefully.

So what floors of the Bahamas Diamond Tower are the Dual Key apartments on?

The Dual Key apartments are designed on the 4th to 27th floors of the Bahamas, creating both home-owner comfort and security for the entire region.

What about the Dual Key price in Bahamas Diamond Island?

Until now, the official price from the developer of the apartments in the Bahamas Tower Diamond Island will not exceed $2522/sqm, with the support from Techcombank will certainly help all customers. It is possible to own apartments in the Bahamas simply and quickly. The same area in District 2 is coming to Capitaland Group is preparing to launch more projects Thao Dien Sensation apartments you can refer more.

You are reading the article An Original Work – Bahamas in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please contact through Hotline 0909890897 (24/7) or email to info@realestatevietnam.com.vn.
Special thanks!

An Original Work – Bahamas
Review

Comments (0)