After finishing the project in September 2019, the Palm Heights luxury apartment complex will provide 816 apartments for the real estate market.
Of which there are 538 apartments with 2 bedrooms and 278 apartments with 3 bedrooms. At each tower there will be 3 lifts which include 2 passenger lifts and 1 cargo lift.
Built on duplex architecture with a low density, eight units per floor, each apartment in Palm Heights has a large area of 76 to 123 square meters. In addition, 100% of the apartments have spacious balconies, drying yards and hot cold areas.
- Land area: 1.68 ha
- Number of blocks: 3
- Number of floors: 35 floors, common basement
- Type of apartment: 538 apartments with 2 bedrooms, 278 apartments with 3 bedrooms
- Area of apartment: 2 bedrooms from 76 – 85sqm, 3 bedrooms from 105 – 132sqm
- Construction density: 8 units per floor.
- Total number of apartments: 816 units.
- Number of elevator: 3 lifts per building. Elevators passenger transport 1.6m (horizontal) x 1.4m (deep). Cargo lifts of 1.6m (horizontal) x 2.1m (deep).
- Green density: 77.3%
- Delivery time: Quarter 2 of 2019.
- Management fee: VND 12,000 / sqm / month (excluding VAT). Fees may change from year 2nd onwards.
The Palm Heights high-rise apartments not only have the low construction density but also are used to nearly 70% of the area to build green space, internal roads with 29 local amenities of Singaporean style, such as kindergarten, tennis court Jacuzzi swimming pool, children’s pool with waterfall and shower, 25m resort-style pool, Thach Lam Vien, a covered relaxation garden, a gym and a relaxation room on the first floor with garden on the 24th floor.
You are reading the article Outstanding Design And Utility In The Palm Heights Building in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).