Located in Binh Trung Tay Ward (District 2), Diamond Island is the only canal island in Ho Chi Minh City with 3 sides bordering the river.
Diamond Island is bounded northwest by Giong Ong To River, to the southwest by Saigon river and to the east by artificial river Nhanh Nho.
The project is designed according to 5-star resort standards to bring the family living space private, civilized, green and cool. That is why the owner chose the slogan “Family Island”.
There are a lot of anecdotes about the name of the island, some people have said that the name Diamond was born after the owners of the island invited a feng shui to see terrains. Because the island is located at the “dragon fruit” in the dragon mouth should be named Diamond. Also commented from above looking down at the island is very triangle shaped, covered with trees as a unique green pearl on the Saigon River should be attributed to the name of rare jewelry with durable texture, eternal is Diamond.
- The project has total planning area: 8ha
- Total construction area: 13.5%
- Total green area: 86.5%
- The total number of towers in the project: 6 towers: Brilliant, Hawaii, Bora Bora, Canary, Bahamas, Maldives are named after the beautiful and famous islands in the world.
- Total number of apartments: 1,275. Each tower is only 200 – 250 apartments by honeycomb design increase living space and panoramic views.
- Status: Completed the Brilliant Tower and welcomes residents.
- Number of towers opened for sale: 3 towers Brilliant, Hawaii and Bora Bora. Of which 100% of Brilliant Tower apartments have been sold out.
Location and plan to move
With 3 sides of the river, Diamond Island is the only isolated island in Ho Chi Minh City that owns a 360-degree river view that gives a panoramic view of the city center with the symbol of Bitexco building. The project is highly regarded by investors for its position and vision that are consistent over time.
>>>In addition, you can read more information about real estate Vietnam updated, here: Vietnam Real Estate News
By the end of 2018, road traffic to Diamond Island will become easier and more convenient when the Riverside Bridge directly connects Diamond Island with Mai Chi Tho Avenue was built completely. The bridge 27m of wide was built with four lanes approved by the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City for construction and will officially break ground in the second quarter of 2017.
You are reading the article Overview Of Diamond Island Project District 2 in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please email to email@example.com, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).