Vietnamrealestate will provide the most basic information about penthouses for you to add to your home selection guide right here.
Apartment concept Penthouse
In English, the penthouse means the root, the attic.
~**~Read more information about the real estate news here: Vietnam real estate news
In architecture, a Penthouse apartment is defined as an apartment located on the top floor of a building, a building or a flat. Investors have taken advantage of the top floor space to create an impressive living space, and they named the Penthouse.
The first Penthouse apartment in the world
In 1923, when the first penthouse apartments of the famous Plaza Hotel building overlooking New York’s Central Park were put into use, real estate worldwide became less interested in the world. This type of new housing. This was the start of a boom in penthouse sales in the years that followed. The Penthouse began to flourish in the early 20th century, in many American cities.
Standard for a Penthouse apartment
There are so many attic apartments attached to the Penthouse, but not all attic apartments are qualified to be Penthouse apartments. So what are the criteria?
~~>>Update on new information on the real estate market in Vietnam here: Vietnam real estate market
– Open space in width, the absolute design does not limit the view of the apartment.
– Can be flat or not, ladder move between two floors must be inside the apartment.
– High ceiling with the nice view, and often use glass on the outside of the apartment to maximize the viewing angle.
– The space inside the Penthouse apartment is connected to each other, limited to the wall of the enclosure, only covered with private areas such as bedrooms, toilets, bathrooms.
– There is a porch or balcony that surrounds the apartment.
– There is outdoor space on the porch.
– Equipment used inside the apartment must be the most advanced equipment and the most modern.
You are reading the article Penthouse And things You Probably Do Not Know in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/.
Any information sharing, feedback please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).