According to the exchange quotation (including VAT temporarily calculated) of the owner, Palm Heights is priced as follows:
The first-floor tower has two directions of view of Southeast and Northwest:
- Lowest: VND 2,683 billion / apartment with 2 bedrooms, Northwest, usable area is 77.1 sqm.
- Highest: VND 4.51 billion / apartment with 3 bedrooms, southeast, usable area is 121.5sqm.
The second-floor tower on the north and south view:
- Lowest: VND 2,654 billion / apartment with 2 bedrooms, north, usable area is 80.4sqm.
- Highest: VND 3,786 billion / apartment with3 bedrooms, south, usable area is 105sqm.
The third-floor tower has two views of Southwest and Northeast:
- Lowest: VND 2,954 billion / apartment with 2 bedrooms, North East, an area used is 77.1 sqm.
- Highest: VND 5,150 billion VND / apartment with 3 bedrooms (large area), Southwest direction, usable area is 121.5sqm.
Palm Heights’s average selling price is around VND36.7 million per square meter, the price for the Grade B (mid-end) apartment segment, you can own diversified local utilities which measure up to high-end apartment projects. Typically Estella Heights (another project of Keppel Land and Tien Phuoc Joint Stock Company) is about VND 40 million / sqm, Kim Cuong Island project costs VND 43 million / sqm for apartments in Bora Tower Bora has just opened for sale.
Not only is the price quite good but Palm Heights also has the breathable payment method Accordingly, customers pay only:
- Deposit of 10% of apartment value including VAT
- After 15 days payment of 10% of the value of the apartment including VAT
- After the additional payment from 1 to 1.8%, until the handover of the house, customer only pay about 50%.
- When receiving the apartment in June 2019, customers pay only 45% of the actual value of the apartment and VAT is included.
- The remaining 5% will be paid when receiving the pink book.
In addition, if paying 100% of the value of the apartment, the customer will receive a discount of 2.5% of the actual value of the apartment.
With this flexible payment method, customers only need about VND 530 million at the same income of VND 40 million per month, customers can buy an apartment with two bedrooms in Palm Heights.
If you buy to invest, customers should note that must pay 20% of the value of the apartment, that means you must sign purchase contract to transfer to the third party. This initial investment is quite high, so if the customer sells for a year, the rate of return can be acceptable.
You are reading the article Price And Payment Methods Of Palm Heights Apartment in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please contact through Hotline 0909890897 (24/7) or email to email@example.com.