Reducing traffic jams into Tan Cat Cat and Tan Son Nhat airports is one of many demands of HCMC residents on traffic.
Mr. Bui Xuan Cuong – Director of Transportation – commitment from the quarter 3-2018, traffic in the two points will be improved.
This is one of the commitments with the people of Ho Chi Minh City Bui Xuan Cuong in exchange with Tuoi Tre.
* What is the basis of this commitment, sir?
– For traffic in the area of Cat Lai New Port, Phu Huu (District 2, 9), one of the facilities to commit as above is to open the traffic on My Thuy intersection on the occasion of 30-4, before 3 months.
Then, in early May 2018 will inaugurate the bridge through Kim Cuong, connecting Mai Chi Tho and Dong Van Cong, contributing to reducing the load for the An Phu intersection.
In short term we are extending the An Phu intersection on the basis of current ground. In the long term, we will invest in a 4-storey intersection, of which VND 800 billion will be built in the first phase.
In addition, ring road 2 is now focusing on construction, upgrading and expanding the connection with Tan Cang, starting the Ba Cua bridge, linking from Tan Cang to belt 2 with a new axis parallel to Nguyen Thi Dinh. All these solutions are aimed at addressing congestion in the Tan Cang Cat Lai area.
For traffic to Tan Son Nhat airport, will focus on improving the area of Nguyen Thai Son crossroads, Nguyen Kiem, now another branch is not finished.
Construction of Hoang Minh Giam Road, Cha Ca Mausoleum, opening a new road in parallel with Cong Hoa Street.
This commitment is based on a calculated roadmap, all of which are already planned.
* Ho Chi Minh City has many traffic congestion, people in most districts have requirements that the transport sector must respond to.
– We are aware of this and will try our best to meet. In March 2018, tunnels at An Suong intersection will be cleared.
The issue of connecting the area is also focused on building four bridges on Le Van Luong to connect with Long An. Quarter 2 will start the Long Kieng Bridge, the third quarter of Rach Diem Bridge started, in 2019 the Rach Tram and Rach Doi Bridge starts.
As for waterway, Binh Loi railway bridge will be constructed to clear the waterways to connect with the northwest, including Tay Ninh and Binh Duong.
It will also invest about 500 new buses to improve the quality of public passenger transport; Upgrade Traffic Control Center with the control will be about 300 traffic lights to optimize the vehicle …
* What will be the management and use of the sidewalk? People are asking for a really reasonable solution?
– Responsibility for decentralization of pavement management has been relatively clear, Department of Transport is urgently reviewing the legal documents of the city on charges – fees, general policies in the management of use of the heart. roads, sidewalks.
Reviewing and revising the past shortcomings into legal documents, which will serve as a basis for all districts and departments to implement synchronously.
At the same time put technology into, apply the method of scientific management, from now until the end of the second quarter will be completed.
But this is just a tool, the specific action outside is local. Have tools in hand but must organize to meet the expectations of people.
Working Groups 2018
– Finalization of the institutional advisory, regulations: management of pavement, road bed, fees and charges, management fees for BOT stations in the city; Projects on the implementation of specific mechanisms, adjusting the increase of parking fees for road beds, pavements; Mechanism of construction belt 3, No. 4 …
– To ensure the planning and legal basis for HCM City traffic in accordance with the regional planning.
– Commencement and construction of some key traffic works.
You are reading the article The roads to Cat Lai and Tan Son Nhat will be more open in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please contact through
Hotline 0909890897 (24/7) or email to email@example.com.