Shophouse (commercial townhouse or commercial plot) – a modern business model located in new complexes or urban areas, is the hottest real estate product on the market with the owning ratio of less than 1: 3 (3 people register a product).
Supply is not enough
It can be seen that stemming from the need to have “high-class experience” in every purchase of urban residents, businesses, retailers are actively seeking premises to meet current business trends.
Developed as a high-end version of the type of “frontage” or business kiosks, shophouse in Vietnam there are two popular types: commercial townhouses (usually land-based, medium business and residential) and commercial plots (retail premises on the ground floor or blocks of high-rise buildings). General characteristics of “hot” shophouse in Ho Chi Minh City are: the location on the front line of important routes, extremely rare, modern infrastructure and uniform architectural style, luxurious, integrated with residential projects – urban areas with high resident density and crowded visitors.
The number of shophouses meeting these criteria in the market is too little. Numerous surveys show that the chances of finding an investment in this model during each publication are considered as a “contest” with a 1: 3 “strike ratio”, or 1: 5, or more than that.
Extremely rare investment opportunity with Shophouse Novaland
Owning a prime location, diverse area, limited number, high liquidity and efficient profitability, the Novaland project shophouse chain is always in the “top hot” category. In order to increase investment opportunities for customers, Novaland will simultaneously introduce the shophouse (the area from 30sm – 270sm) at some prominent projects only on September 25th, 2016.
– The Sun Avenue (District 2): Stretches over 500m of Mai Chi Tho Street – a vital link between the East and the West of the city. Commercial plot is 1,000m in length.
– Sunrise Cityview (District 7): Located in front of Nguyen Huu Tho street, adjacent to the existing Sunrise City project, easily connected to the city center, districts 4, district 5 and Nha Be suburban district.
– Wilton Tower (Binh Thanh District): Located at Dien Bien Phu – D1 crossroad, in the center of Binh Thanh District, adjacent to Van Thanh Park.
– Lucky Palace (District 6): Located in the heart of District 6, on 3 sides of Phan Van Khoe – Ngo Nhan Tinh – Chu Van An; reachable to Kim Bien Market, Binh Tay, Soai Kinh Lam in less than 5 minutes.
– The Park Avenue (District 11): Located on the front of the Ba Thang Hai Street, it connects the project with the center and Districts 3, District 5, District 6, District 10, Tan Binh district and Tan Phu district.
– Richstar (Tan Phu district): Located in front of Hoa Binh, To Hieu intersection and about 200m away from Dam Sen resort.
– Kingston Residence (Phu Nhuan District): Located on 2 fronts of Nguyen Van Troi and Hoang Van Thu, less than 5 minutes to District 1 and Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
Commercial street of Lakeview City urban area (District 2): front side of Song Hanh street, Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway or Do Xuan Hop street. It has the area of 100sm – 160sm; including 1 ground – 1 mezzanine – 3 floors.
You are reading the article Shophouse – Real Estate Market New Hot Trend in the Real Estate category at www.realestatevietnam.com.vn/.
Any information sharing, feedback please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).