In order to reduce traffic congestion in the area, the HCM City People’s Committee has petitioned the Prime Minister to approve the form of selection of investors in the form of public-private partnerships (PPP) for 12 key projects.
According to the HCM City People’s Committee, at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Cat Lai Port, the city center and the city’s gateway, there are frequent traffic jams that affect largely to socio-economic development of the city and surrounding provinces.
Therefore, the quick completion of procedures for early investment, completion of works and projects will contribute to solving and reduce traffic jams in these areas are necessary.
Based on the actual situation and the priority and urgent needed to implement a number of projects to reduce traffic congestion in the city, the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City has proposed the Prime Minister to consider and approve the application of the form Selection of investors in special cases for investment in the form of public-private partnership (PPP) for 12 projects proposed by investors, highly feasible, beneficial for society. , Benefits to the state. See also: Real estate market information.
Information about 12 projects as follows:
- The project of building Ring Road 2 from Phu Huu Bridge to Hanoi Highway (including Binh Thai Interchange) through District 9 is 3.82km with the width of 67m for 8-10 lanes. Total capital investment of the project is estimated about VND 5,732 billion.
- The project of building ring road 2 from Binh Thai intersection to Pham Van Dong road through District 9, Thu Duc district is 2km with the width of 67m for 8-10 lanes. Total capital investment is estimated about VND1,324 billion.
- Ring Road 2 project from An Lac intersection to Nguyen Van Linh road through Binh Tan district, District 8 and Binh Chanh district is 5.3 km with a width of 60m for 8-10 lanes. Total capital investment of the project is about VND 6.059 billion.
- Road construction project on the high street No. 1 through Tan Binh, Phu Nhuan and Binh Thanh is 9.5km with a width of 17.5m for 4 lanes. The total capital investment of the project is VND 17,500 billion.
- The project of upgrading and expanding National Highway 22 through Ho Chi Minh City is 58 km long. This project goes through districts 12, Hoc Mon, Cu Chi and Tay Ninh province with a width of 60-120m for 8-10 lanes. Total capital investment of the project is VND 6,500 billion.
- The Can Gio bridge project connects Nha Be district with Can Gio district is 5.8 km, of which the bridge is 2.85 km. The project has a width of 17.5m for 4 lanes. Total capital investment is estimated about VND5.904 billion.
- The north-south backbone road from Hoang Dieu to Nguyen Van Linh passes through districts 4 and District 7 is 3.7 km, with a width of 40-60 meters for 8-10 lanes. Total investment is estimated about VND5,430 billion.
- The North-South backbone road project from Nguyen Van Linh to Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park. This project passes through district 7, Nha Be district is 7.5 km with a width of 60-68.75m for 8-10 lanes. Total investment is estimated about VND 4,000 billion.
- The Thu Thiem 4 bridge linking District 2 with District 7 is nearly 2.2 km, of which the bridge is nearly 1.6 km with a width of 31m for 6 lanes. Total investment of the project is VND5,254 billion.
- The underground parking project at Tao Dan Park, District 1 with a total floor area of 70,211 sqm can accommodate 1,198 cars and 896 motorbikes. Total investment of the project is VND 1,055 billion.
- The project of dredging and clearing of the Nhieu canal in district 2 and district 9 is 8.6 km with the width of 36 m. Total investment is VND 1,465 billion.
- Controlling project and intelligent urban traffic system include traffic control system on 3,800 road with the length of 3,600 km and 1,400 intersections in HCM city. The total investment of the project is around VND 6,000 billion.
You are reading the article Spot On 12 Key Infrastructure Project In Ho Chi Minh City in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please contact through Hotline 0909890897 (24/7) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.