The preferential interest rates of credit institutions set by the State in 2018 for outstanding loans for purchase, lease or hire purchase of social houses is 5% / year.
Rental rates for social housing in 2018 remain unchanged compared to 2017
Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue has just signed Decision 117 / QD-TTg on preferential loan interest rates of credit institutions designated by the State in accordance with Decree No. 100/2015 / ND-CP dated October 20 2015 of the Government on the development and management of social housing.
~**~See more information about the real estate news here: Vietnam real estate news
Accordingly, the preferential loan interest rates of credit institutions set by the State in 2018 for outstanding loans for purchase, rent, hire-purchase of social houses; To build or renovate or repair dwelling houses according to the provisions of the Government’s Decree No. 100/2015 / ND-CP of October 20, 2015 on the development and management of social houses of 5% / year. .
According to the Decree No. 100/2015 / ND-CP, subjects entitled to preferential loans for purchase, rent or hire-purchase of social houses; New building or renovating or repairing residential houses specified in Clauses 1, 4, 5, 6 and 7, Article 49 of the Housing Law.
The subjects are eligible for a loan of at least 15 years from the date of first loan disbursement. In case customers wish to borrow with a term lower than the minimum loan term, they may agree with the bank on the lower loan term.
Who is eligible for social housing?
Subjects purchased social housing is stipulated in Article 49, Article 50 of Housing Law 2014 and guided by Article 52 of Decree 99/2015 / ND-CP. Accordingly, there are eight objects to buy social housing if they meet the conditions stipulated in Article 51 of the Housing Law 2014.
~~>>Update on new information on the real estate market in Vietnam here: Vietnam real estate market
- People with meritorious services to the revolution in accordance with the law on preferential treatment of persons with meritorious services to the revolution;
- Poor and near-poor households in rural areas;
- Low-income people, poor and near-poor households in urban areas;
- Laborers working at enterprises inside and outside industrial parks;
- Professional officers, non-commissioned officers and non-commissioned officers, professional army men and workers in agencies and units of the people’s police and people’s army;
- Cadres, civil servants and employees in accordance with the law on cadres, civil servants and public employees;
- Subjects who have returned official-duty houses under the provisions of Clause 5, Article 81 of this Law;
- Households and individuals subject to land recovery and clearance and dismantlement of houses under the provisions of law but not yet compensated by the State with dwelling houses and residential land. “
There are two subjects in Article 49 of the Housing Law, but they are not allowed to buy social houses because they are students, academics, universities, colleges and vocational schools. Students of public boarding schools are allowed to use the dwellings during their study period. “Only social houses can be rented during the study period. The object is “Households in rural areas permanently affected by natural disasters and climate change” will be supported to build, renovate, repair or allocate land with exemptions, The land use levy shall be reduced according to the provisions of legislation about land or the house donation.
You are reading the article The Lending Rate To Buy Social Housing Is 5% In 2018 in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/.
Any information sharing, feedback please email to email@example.com, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).