The profit issue at the “magnet” bar of Phu Quoc

Sales policy and timeshare program at Sun Premier Village Kem Beach Resort – a resort project called new “magnet” bar in Phu Quoc – is attracting the attention of domestic and foreign investors .

According to analysis of Savills Vietnam, the profit committed margin of resort property products in Phukhet (Thailand) or Bali (Indonesia) is only 7% in 2 to 5 years.

Meanwhile, a similar villa at Sun Premier Village Kem Beach Resort with total value of about 15 billion, much lower but has minimum profit commitment to 9% per year for 15 years.

~~>>Update on new information on the real estate news in Vietnam here: Vietnam real estate news

On the other hand, Sun Premier Village Kem Beach Resort is currently operated by prestigious units such as Accor, JW Marriott; InterContinental … operation management, ensuring the quality of villas and profitability for investors, make real estate value prolong and grow over time.

According to calculation, after ending the rental program of 15 years , investors can not only recover capital but also earned a profit margin of 128%, owning a 5-star villa that is being exploited stably and 225 free night holiday in the resort system of Sun Group, such as JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay, InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort …

For years, resort properties requires investors to have abundant fund, because a 5-star villa rarely cost less than 10 billion. Accordingly, although resort real estate sector is considered as an attractive investment channel but still a “narrow gate” with many investors.

However, with financial policy at the Sun Premier Village Kem Beach Resort, the opportunity to own a villa and receive double profitability becomes easier. Customers only need to prepare own capital of 4-5 billion dong (30% of the value of the villa), the remaining amount (70%) can be used to deposit bank or invest in other items.

You are reading the article The profit issue at the “magnet” bar of Phu Quoc in the Real Estate category at
Any information sharing, feedback please email to, Hotline (+84) 898 898 688 (24/7).
Special thanks!

Đánh giá bài viết

Related Posts
    The Vinhomes Grand Park project in District 9 (Thu Duc City) is a mega-urban park of the investor...
    Situated in a golden location at No.2 Ton Duc Thang Street, Distric 1, HCMC. The Centennial is...
    Located in Duong To ward, Phu Quoc district, Kien Giang Province, Sonasea Villas & Resort is a...