One of the fundamental differences of the Bahamas compared to other projects is the developer integrates the Dual Key unit, which is suitable for multi-generation homes looking to stay side by side but they still retain the privacy needed.
Vision of the Bahamas Tower
Some general information about the Bahamas Tower:
- A number of flats on one ground: 8 units.
- A number of elevators: 3 passengers, 1 freight lift.
- A number of escalators: 2 months.
- Balcony area: 1.3m high; 1.3m wide, equipped with tempered glass and stainless steel handrail.
- Hall width: 1.8m using natural daylight. At night, the lighting system will automatically turn on through the timer.
- Garbage: Garbage is collected on each floor and taken to the B2 floor for disposal and disposal. Each garbage collection room has a common smoke exhaust system on the roof.
- Backup generator.
Floor plan of the Bahamas tower
The Bahamas Tower
- 2 bedrooms: 2A (91.59 sqm), 2B (88.79 sqm), 2C (88.75 sqm), 2D (89.20 sqm)
- 3 bedrooms: 3B (117.93 sqm), 3C (117.64 sqm)
- 4 bedrooms: 4A (167.23 sqm) Duplex: 308 sqm
- Dual Key: 3 bedrooms (143.15 sqm)
- Garden Villa, Pool Villa, Penthouse: 300 – 550 sqm
- Price from 45 million/ sqm
Floor plan 2A
Apartment plan 2B
Flat 2C apartment
2D apartment plan
Dual Key Plane
Ground plan 3B
Ground plane 3C
Flat 4A apartment
Apartment plan 4B
Please contact Rever 09188.8.131.52 Hotline 24/7 for advice on choosing the most beautiful apartments, financial consultancy, quick subscription and discount on the first sale.
You are reading the article “What Do You Know About The Bahamas Tower Under The Diamond Island Project?” in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please email to email@example.com, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).