District 7 is a district of Ho Chi Minh City, a part of Nha Be District, it is known as Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone and Phu My Hung New Urban.
There is also a lot of interesting information about District 7 that you should know.
To the north, it borders on districts 4 and 2 , the border is Te canal and Sai Gon river.
Southern borders Nha Be district to the south, disks canal, Phu Xuan river.
The East is bordered by District 2 and Dong Nai Province, the boundary is Sai Gon River and Nha Be River.
The West borders on District 8 and Binh Chanh District, the border is Ong Lon canal.
About utility services:
- Crescent Mall.
- Park area:
- Kenh Dao Park.
- Crescent Park, Anh Sao Bridge.
- Saigon South Park.
- Korea Park.
Market – supermarket:
- CityMart Supermarket (Ton Dat Tien).
- Lotte Mart (Nguyen Huu Tho).
- CoopMart Supermarket (Nguyen Van Linh).
- Big C supermarket (Nguyen Thi Thap).
- A series of convenience stores 24/24: Circle K, B’s mart, Family Mart, upcoming 7-eleven.
- Cau Dat Farm Supermarket.
- Dalat Hasfarm agricultural supermarket.
Clinics – Hospitals:
- French International Hospital.
- Tam Duc Heart Hospital.
- District 7 Hospital.
- Mapple HealthCare.
- Lan Anh Dental.
- Campus – Colleges:
- RMIT University.
- Ton Duc Thang university.
- Financial university marketing.
- Gia Dinh IT University.
- Saigon Technical & Technical College.
- College of Sales Technology and Business Administration.
- Saigon South International School.
- Dinh Thien Ly School.
- Vietnam Australia International School.
Existing transport infrastructure:
- Phu My bridge connects districts 7 and 2. Move to the East easily through Long Thanh – Dau Giay highway or Vung Tau through Cat Lai ferry.
- Connect with District 4, District 1 through Kenh Te Bridge (Nguyen Huu Tho), Tan Thuan Bridge (Nguyen Tat Thanh).
- Connect with District 5 via Kenh Xang Bridge (Duong Ba Trac Street) and Nguyen Van Cu Bridge (Nguyen Van Cu Street).
- Connect with Nha Be District, Can Gio via Phu Xuan Bridge.
- It is easy to move to the western provinces via Nguyen Van Linh – National Highway 1A – Trung Luong expressway – Cho Dem.
- Huynh Tan Phat, Nguyen Thi Thap, Nguyen Van Linh, Nguyen Huu Tho and Nguyen Luong Bang are major roads linking the whole area and creating a motive force for the development of the South.
Transportation infrastructure project:
- Underpass project at the Nguyen Van Linh – Nguyen Huu Tho intersection over 2600 billion VND to solve local traffic jams at this intersection.
- Huynh Tan Phat road was planned, widening the road to 30m.
- Le Van Luong Street is 40m wide.
- The Metro 4 project connects District 7, Nha Be with urban districts more than VND 5,200 billion.
- Thu Thiem Bridge Project 3, linking from Ton Dan Street District 4 to District 2.
- Thu Thiem 4 bridge project is from District 7 (Bui Van Ba street) to Sala district 2, about 1.1 km downstream of Thu Thiem bridge.
- Long Kieng Bridge project from Ton Dan Street to Le Van Luong Street in District 7.
- Nguyen Khoai bridge project connecting Nguyen Khoai district 4 with D1 street in Him Lam residential area District 7.
- The upgrading and expansion of Dao Tri road to 40m (connecting super projects in the area such as Pennisula Red River Park, RiverCity, Jamona City).
- The project connects Dao Tri road to Phu My Hung urban area via Hoang Quoc Viet Street, Go O Mo Street and Phu Thuan Road.
- The project of upgrading and widening Nguyen Tat Thanh road to relieve traffic pressure from Q7 to Q1.
- The North-South axis project connects HCM city center with District 4, District 7 and Nha Be district.
- The project against flooding, tides strength worth 10,000 billion.
- Long Thanh – Ben Luc Expressway Project.
Some typical apartment and townhouse projects in District 7
- Perspective of The Park Residence
- The River City project was acquired by Van Thinh Phat Group from Phat Dat – An Gia – Creed Group, merged into the high-end resort of Pennisula Red Cross Park.
- The Jamona City apartment complex of Sacomreal.
- Tan Truong villa area.
- Grand Nest City Revelation Apartments.
- There are also a number of other projects in the central Phu My Hung area, especially along the extended Nguyen Huu Tho Road such as The Park Residence, Park Vista, Dragon Hill 2 … More The apartments are for sale and for rent in District 7.
Some disadvantages when living in District 7:
- Price of Phu My Hung area is quite expensive.
- Frequently flooded by tides. The heaviest flood is in Huynh Tan Phat area, especially when it rains.
- It is difficult to move back to District 1 due to traffic jams stretching from Nguyen Van Linh – Nguyen Huu Tho intersection to Kenh Te Bridge, the future is expected to worsen as many residents start pouring on Sunrise City and other projects. balcony.
- The Nguyen Tat Thanh road was jammed quite severely during peak hours.
- Area Nguyen Thi Thap – Tan My market also encountered traffic jams at night time.
See more: https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/