Conditions for granting construction practice certificates

The Government has issued Decree 59/2015 / ND-CP on management of construction investment projects, effective from August 5-8 and replaced Decree 12/2009 / ND-CP.

Accordingly, certificates of construction practice shall be granted to individuals who are Vietnamese citizens, Vietnamese residing abroad and foreigners conducting construction activities in Vietnam.

Foreigners or overseas Vietnamese who have practicing certificates granted by foreign agencies or organizations, if having practiced construction activities in Vietnam for less than 6 (six) months, shall be accredited. occupation. In the case of individuals practicing construction activities in Vietnam for 6 months or more, the construction practice certificate must be changed at the Ministry of Construction.

The construction practice certificate shall be valid for a maximum of five years, upon the expiration of the time limit for re-granting procedures.

According to the new regulations, individuals are granted construction practice certificates when they meet the following conditions: They have full civil act capacity as prescribed by law; Having a residence permit in Vietnam for foreigners and Vietnamese residing overseas;

To meet the requirements on professional experience testing and legal knowledge related to the field of professional practice; have university degree in relevant majors; Have experience in taking part in the work with the content of the certificate of professional practice for 7 years or more for Grade I certificates; 5 years for Grade II and 3 years for individuals with university degrees or 5 years or more with collegial and professional secondary degrees for Grade III certificates.

~~>>Update on new information on the real estate news in Vietnam here: Vietnam real estate news

The issued certificates shall continue to be used until their expiry date; After March 1, 2016, individuals wishing to use practice certificates shall carry out procedures for certification according to new regulations.

Particularly for individuals, foreigners or overseas Vietnamese that have practicing certificates granted by foreign agencies or organizations and practicing construction activities in Vietnam for less than 6 months, they shall be recognized work. In case of practicing in Vietnam for 6 months or more, the certificate must be converted at the Ministry of Construction.

You are reading the article Conditions for granting construction practice certificates in the Real Estate category at
Any information sharing, feedback please email to, Hotline (+84) 898 898 688 (24/7).
Special thanks!

Đánh giá bài viết

Related Posts
    The Vinhomes Grand Park project in District 9 (Thu Duc City) is a mega-urban park of the investor...
    Situated in a golden location at No.2 Ton Duc Thang Street, Distric 1, HCMC. The Centennial is...
    Located in Duong To ward, Phu Quoc district, Kien Giang Province, Sonasea Villas & Resort is a...