The apartments of Empire City stand out from other midrange apartments. It is not exaggeration to say that the interior architecture at Empire City is a breakthrough in high-end design which other buildings are not comparable with.
- Why is the design of Empire City Project appropriated?
Empire City Project is invested by four famous investors, two of whom come from Singapore and UK. Thus, the architecture is very different because of its combination of many elements East and West. However, we cannot appreciate the architecture of Empire City Project just based on its reputable investor and a billion dollar capital because the design consultancy for master planning services is the decisive factor (90%). Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC – KPF creates miracles for the Empire City Project and makes it the most desirable living space in Saigon, at least for the time being.
- Who is Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC?
Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC – KPF is the design consultancy for master planning services for the Empire City Project. KPF was established in 1976 in New York City. It is one of the 20 largest architecture firms in the world and is currently one of the largest in New York City. KPF’s reputation is reflected in the world-class high-rise buildings and special design ideas that only KPF can do. It was founded by Eugene Kohn, Sheldon Fox and William Pedersen with a philosophy drawn from the balance of customers, master plans and the construction site. While Kohn Pedersen Fox is designing, it considers every aspect, one from the client and the architect, and one from partners – the owner and architects. Thanks to this design philosophy, the works done by Kohn Pedersen Fox are complete, proper and harmonious, and they always satisfy the investor’s orientation and meet the clients’ demands. When Kohn Pedersen Fox has its hand in the Empire City Project, the design of this project is guaranteed to be a high-class design and a breakthrough.
- A breakthrough design at Empire City project
To help you get a better idea of the overall project planned by Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC – KPF, please provide the following useful information.
- According to the plan, Empire City will be built with a floor area of 730,000 square meters, and located on a scale of 14.5 hectares. Main works include high-end apartments, offices, 86-storey observation towers, 5-6 stars international hotel systems and a range of commercial centers. Besides, there is also a central square, a 600-meter pedestrian zone and an underground car park. Each stage will be performed correspondingly in turn, and these parts are linked to be very scientific and modern. It is expected that the project will go through four phases and a starting time of 2015 and completion by 2020.
- The apartment in the Empire City Project is designed to overlook the view of the Saigon River, which is easy to enjoy fresh wind and air. Its interior design is expensive European-style furniture with elegant brown and cream colors. In the flat, straight lines are used to highlight the elegance of architecture but they still keep the simplicity of facilities. You will receive the interior when getting your house, and if you like, you can stay in your apartment and experience it immediately without cleaning up or rearranging.
- The well-designed interior system also makes a breakthrough in the design of the project. You will be overwhelmed to see a shopping paradise and entertainment areas around you. It seems that the best things of Saigon are put into the precinct to make it like a fascinating miniature city.
Although the Empire City Project is a breakthrough in design made by Kohn Pedersen Fox, the price of each apartment is still affordable (for the elite).
Read more information at: Vietnam Real Estate