In July and August 2016, the real estate market in district 10 is hotter than ever when Ha Do Group officially announced the sale of Ha Do Centro Garden Apartment project on February 3 street frontage near Dan Chu 6-way crossroads.
Thanks to many outstanding advantages in terms of investor’s prestige, a prime location and diverse facilities, Ha Do Centrosa Garden Apartments really attracted many customers and investors to call on and purchase an apartment. In order to help customers have a deeper insight, we would like to give a detailed analysis of the potential and investment opportunities in the project Ha Do Centrosa Garden Apartment. We want to give you valuable information before you decide to invest here.
Overview of Ha Do Centrosa Garden Apartment Project
– Ha Do Centrosa Apartment Project was built in the area of 8 hectares on February 3 street (in the center of District 10; about 5 minutes away from District 1, District 3, District 5).
– Ha Do Centrosa is adjacent to Dan Chu 6-way crossroads ( about 3 minutes away from Maximark Supermarket, Lotte Mart, BHD cinema, 115 hospital, Su Van Hanh hospital etc).
– When Metro Line No. 2 Ben Thanh – Tham Luong is put into operation, the project will be located at the stop of Dan Chu 6-way crossroads, therefore, customers can move around Saigon in the blink of an eye.
– The largest and most modern swimming pool: it seems to take the world in your eyes while relaxing into the water.
– Together with 21 “green” gardens, customers can relax in the green space after a tired working day at Ha Do Apartment Centrlsa Garden District 10.
– The modern architecture of Ha Do Centrosa is design following Singapore style: symbol of high-end life.
Analysis of investment potential at Ha Do Centrosa Garden Apartment
According to real estate experts and investors, Ha Do Centrosa Garden Apartment project has a profit margin of 10% per year. Because of the following 6 reasons:
- At a price of about 82 thousand dollars per unit, the Ha Do Centrosa Garden project is located right at Dan Chu 6-way crossroads, in a large area of 8 hectares on February 3 street (in the center of District 10, about 5 minutes away from District 1, District 3, District 5 or Tan Binh District). This is also a rare land in downtown Saigon,and it is forecasted the rate of return up to 10% per year.
- Ha Do Centrosa Garden Apartment Project is located right at the stop of Dan Chu 6-way crossroads of Metro Line No.2 Ben Thanh – Tham Luong.
- According to an interview with real estate experts, when Metro routes are completed, projects adjacent to stations will increase at least 5% of the profit margin.
- The central area of District 10 is extremely densely populated, and it is in need of many business facades, but there are few high-end projects within the area of ranging from District 3 to District 6. Obviously, there is different in supply-demand balance, so investment potential is huge.
- As same as rental investment, you need to just revise your rental rates in this area, which is currently ranging between $ 800 and $ 1500, and you will appreciate your profitability.
- Ha Do Centrosa Garden Apartment Project is the “darling” of Ha Do Group – a real estate company having a reputation for nearly 30 years in property field, directly under the Ministry of Defense, therefore, the project has absolute prestige.
See more investment information at: Vietnam Real Estate Investment