Cat Tuong Phu Sinh Urban Area Opens For Sale

Cat Tuong Duc Hoa Real Estate Joint Stock Company will hold the opening ceremony of the sale of Loc Phat Commercial Street – Phase 1 of the project “Cat Tuong Phu Sinh Ecotourism – Tourist & Service Urban Area” on June 19th at Grand Palace Convention Center (142/18 Cong Hoa, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City).

 It is expected that more than 1,000 customers will attend the opening ceremony. The project has the scale of 79 hectares, which is implemented in 3 phases including: Phase 1: 41.2 hectares including 26.2 hectares of residential land and 15 hectares of ecotourism area. The investment capital of the first phase is about USD 47 million.

Phase 2: 19.3 ha. Phase 3: 18.5 ha. Construction density is about 40%, the rest 60% is an ecology lake, green parks and public works serving residents.

Cat Tuong Phu Sinh project

Surrounding the interior space “beautiful glitter” at Cat Tuong Phu Sinh project

Cat Tuong Phu Sinh Phase 1 will be implemented under 4 subdivisions: Loc Phat Commercial Area; Hung Phat Commercial Street; Long Phat Commercial Street; An Tay Ho Eco-tourism Area.

Cat Tuong Phu Sinh is located in front of Provincial Road 9 – Ho Chi Minh City’s Northwest Urban Center, located in the planning belt of 7,000ha industrial park and university village, adjacent to Cu Chi suburban district, Hoc Mon suburban district, Binh Chanh suburban district, which provide the ability to access the center of Ho Chi Minh City, just 25 minutes to Tan Son Nhat International Airport, 35 minutes to Ben Thanh Market.

In addition, the roads around Cat Tuong Phu Sinh include: Provincial Road 824, Provincial Road 10, National Highway 22 connecting the Western provinces, the South East, quickly and smoothly…

Cat Tuong Phu Sinh project

Cat Tuong Phu Sinh – Ecotourism urban area is most desirable

Also on this occasion, Cat Tuong Duc Hoa offered over 200 land plots with the price from only 295 million to own. Flexible payment divided into several installments in 12 months without interest. Especially at the opening ceremony, the company launched a number of incentive programs for customers worth more than VND 1 billion.

You are reading the article Cat Tuong Phu Sinh Urban Area Opens For Sale in the Real Estate category at
Any information sharing, feedback please email to, Hotline (+84) 898 898 688 (24/7).
Special thanks!

Đánh giá bài viết

Related Posts
    The Vinhomes Grand Park project in District 9 (Thu Duc City) is a mega-urban park of the investor...
    Situated in a golden location at No.2 Ton Duc Thang Street, Distric 1, HCMC. The Centennial is...
    Located in Duong To ward, Phu Quoc district, Kien Giang Province, Sonasea Villas & Resort is a...