No Comments

Ho Chi Minh City: Available Villas And Townhouses Are Elevating

Villa and Townhouses

The real estate market attached to land, especially villas and houses built in advance in HCM City have been quite exciting since the beginning of 2017 to now.

At the event report on the market for residential real estate in Ho Chi Minh City on April 5th 2017, Mr. Pham Lam – General Director of JSC Real Estate Asia (DKRA) said, in the 1st quarter of 2017, the villa and townhouse segment has five projects that are offering 659 units to the market, increasing 9 times compared to the supply in the 4th quarter of 2016.

It is noteworthy that, the consumption of this segment reached about 56% in the 1st quarter of 2017, equivalent to about 366 units. This is an impressive number due to the limited supply, while the demand for real estate is very high. In the secondary market, growth in this segment swung from 5-7% for resale transactions.

Villa and Townhouses
According to DKRA, in the first quarter of 2017, the group of buyers for accommodation increased significantly, accounting for about 50% of total buyers

On the whole, while in the first phase of West HCMC, the apartments sold exceeded the lead in volume, in the segment of available villas and townhouses all these new supplies is concentrated in the East occupied up to 95% of the supply, while the remaining of 5% belongs to the North.

According to DKRA, in the 1st quarter of 2017, the group of buyers for accommodation increased significantly, accounting for about 50% of the total buyers. Foreigners and overseas Vietnamese buying houses continued to show good signs after the government’s Decree 99/2015 had issued.

Especially, many big investors such as Vingroup, Phu My Hung and Novaland have started to participate in the middle and lower segment. This not only creates market turning points but also requires the previous investors to pay more attention to product quality, sales policy and selling price.

Mr. Pham Lam said the supply of available villas and townhouses will continue to be plentiful in the future. In particular, the demand for housing attached to land continues to be well received by the market. Especially, customers are increasingly interested in the prestige of the inventor of the product quality, sales policy, payment schedule.

Villa and Townshouses
In terms of selling rates, 50% -90% of newly opened units are absorbed with more active trading activities in well-located projects.

A recent study of CBRE Limited Liability Company (Vietnam) in the segment of villas and townhouses built in advance in Ho Chi Minh City also said that in busy areas in district 2 such as Thanh My Loi Ward, Binh Trung Dong Ward, prices increased by 16% -40% compared to the previous quarter while in Nha Be district, Thu Duc district, Binh Chanh district and district 12 prices could rise to 25% compared to the previous quarter.

In terms of selling rates, 50% -90% of newly opened units is absorbed with more active trading activity in well-positioned projects. The market absorbed more than 850 units, up 14% from the previous quarter.

According to Mr. Marc Townsend, Managing Director of CBRE (Vietnam) Limited Liability Company, CBRE expects to see new supply arrivals in the south and east of the city in the coming quarters.

However, unlike the market boom of 2007, CBRE believes that investors will be more cautious and careful in researching investment before making a deal, and thus it will create a safer and more stable market.

You are reading the article “Ho Chi Minh City: Available Villas And Townhouses Are Elevating” in
the section “Real Estate Market” on the website: https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/.
All information sharing, feedback please email to info@realestatevietnam.com.vn, Hotline 0909 890 897 (24/7).
Thank you for visiting our website!

Ho Chi Minh City: Available Villas And Townhouses Are Elevating
Review

Comments (0)