Many people buy the apartment, wondering how the red book procedures for the apartment, how the owner will directly make the red book or the buyer’s friend to make a red book? Below is the detailed information to answer this question.
Under the provisions of land law, for housing development projects (apartment buildings), the investor is responsible for finalizing the entire file, replacing the people buying houses in these projects, as a certificate of land use rights, ownership of houses and other assets attached to land (GCN). However, homebuyers can also self-apply for GCN.
Specifically, Article 31 of Decree 43/2014 / ND-CP stipulates:
Owners of dwelling houses entitled to own houses according to the provisions of housing legislation and having papers evidencing the lawful creation of dwelling houses shall be granted ownership certificates according to the following regulations:
- Households, individuals in the country must have one of the following papers: Papers on purchase and sale or donation of or exchange or inheritance of houses certified by notary public or authenticated by the People’s Committee at the authorized level in accordance with the provisions of the law.
- For houses purchased, donated, exchanged or inherited from July 1st, 2006, there must be documents on such transactions according to the provisions of housing legislation. In cases where the dwelling houses purchased by enterprises for investment and construction for sale, there must be house purchase and sale contracts signed by the two objects.
According to Clause 3, Article 72 of Decree No. 43/2014 / ND-CP:
- Investors of housing projects shall have to submit 1 set of registration dossiers, grant land use right certificates, Ownership of houses and other assets attached to land on behalf of the transferee of land use rights, purchase of houses or construction works, or supply of dossiers to purchasers for registration. Profile includes:
- Application for registration of land and assets attached to land, issuance of certificates of land use rights, ownership of houses and other assets attached to land.
- Contracts on transfer of land use rights, purchase and sale of dwelling houses or construction work according to the provisions of law;
- Handover of houses, land, construction works.
In case you submit your application for housing ownership yourself, you will need to prepare the application as described above. If your home purchase contract has been lost, you can ask the owner for a resale offer.
Thus, specifically to complete the procedure for the granting of ownership certificates apartment, buyers need to: Pay full amount of money inscribed in the contract of sale of apartments together with investors (Payment of the purchase contract with the investor); Request for an investor to file an application for a certificate of ownership of a condominium apartment, a contract for the purchase of an apartment with an investor.
>>>Refer more useful information about real estate law, here: Vietnam Real Estate Law
Here are steps to make a red book when buying a condominium:
The application for a certificate of ownership of a condominium apartment includes:
- A dossier of application for a certificate of ownership of a condominium (red book) comprises:
- 01 original and 01 copy of the contract of sale and purchase with the investor (01 copy kept at the tax office);
- 01 original and 01 copy of the contract of sale and purchase with the investor (01 copy kept at the land administration office);
- 02 copies of the applicant’s identity card, household registration (including those named in the purchase contract);
- 02 declarations of registration fee, 03 declarations of personal income tax (declaration of an owner or authorized person).
- All dossiers of application for the ownership right of apartment apartments shall be submitted to the Land and House Registration Office (the district level) for filing and carrying out the procedures for declaration and payment of tax and registration fee to the State agencies.
- Additional filing to complete the procedure for applying for a certificate of ownership of an apartment consists of:
- 01 original and 01 photocopies of the registration fee notice and the reposting fee payment registration;
- 01 original copy, 01 copy of personal income tax notice and personal income tax payment receipt.
You are reading the article How Do Red Book Procedures For Condominiums? in the Real Estate category at realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please email to email@example.com, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).