The Palm City project in general and Palm Heights apartment building, in particular, is located in the Nam Rach Chiec urban area (An Phu Ward, District 2 with an area of 90.26 ha).
In the future, this urban area will become a multifunctional residential area with about 7,450 apartments, the total population is about 39,300. It includes many high-rise buildings (25 – 30 floors) and tourism – culture-entertainment.
Nam Rach Chiec urban area includes:
- The East borders on Do Xuan Hop
- The West borders on Saigon Sport City
- The north borders on Ho Chi Minh City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway and a resettlement area with area of 15ha.
- The South borders on Rach Chiec river, Giong Ong To
According to the planning map of Nam Rach Chiec urban area, about 30ha of land was allocated to Keppel Land – Tien Phuoc Joint Venture (now Nam Rach Chiec Co., Ltd.) to build residential area. In return, the Joint Venture will invest in the construction of about 1,886 apartments and green parks in the area of 17.3ha An Phu – Binh Khanh Ward.
And the joint venture between Keppel Land, Tien Phuoc and Tran Thai has been proceeding to build the Palm City project in An Phu Ward (District 2) with two main types of development: villas, townhouses, Palm Residence shophouse and Palm Heights high-rise building.
Located at the intersection between Mai Chi Tho Boulevard and Nguyen Thi Dinh Street and Song Hanh Street, the frontage stretches 1km on Song Hanh street and it is surrounded by 2.7km of Giong Ong To and Muong Kinh. Palm City not only owns fresh living space but also having convenient transportation in the area link. Considering the direction, Palm City has:
- The North borders on Song Hanh street, high speed, overlooking Saigon Sports City, Him Lam Binh An with area of 117 ha.
- The East borders on Lakeview City, overlooking Do Xuan Hop Street, Venica Khang Dien Villa.
- The south borders on the Kinh River, overlooking the residential area of Binh Trung Dong and Binh Trung Tay
- The West borders Giong Ong To River, overlooking Mai Chi Tho boulevard and the center of Ho Chi Minh City.
The regional connection of the Palm City urban area is also very convenient. From here, you just take:
- 1 step to Song Hanh street, Sai Gon – Long Thanh – Dau Giay expressway
- It takes 1 minute to Mai Chi Tho, Nguyen Thi Dinh street and international schools, markets, shopping centers.
- It takes 2 minutes to Nguyen Duy Trinh Street, the banking system in Nam Rach Chiec.
- It takes 3 minutes to the administrative center of District 2, Diamond Island.
- It takes 4 minutes to reach the international school system in District 2, including: Australian International School, International School in Ho Chi Minh City, British International School and American International School.
- It takes 5 minutes to Ho Chi Minh City center, Thu Thiem center, Sala urban area.
- It takes 7 minutes to Phu My bridge, Phu My Hung (District 7).
- It takes 15 minutes to reach downtown Saigon District 1 through Mai Chi Tho Avenue.
Location of Palm Heights in Palm City residential planning
The Palm Heights Building occupies 1.68ha of land in the total area of 30.2ha of Palm City which is joint venture by investor of Keppel Land – Tien Phuoc – Tran Thai construction investment. They aim at the luxury apartment segment.
The location of Palm Heights is also extremely convenient with one side borders Giong Ong To River and the other two are adjacent to the commercial area, Palm Residence and lower floors.
You are reading the article How Does Palm Heights Have A Prominent Location? in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please contact through Hotline 0909890897 (24/7) or email to email@example.com.