District 7 is referred to as the Saigon South area, which has a strong economic development both transport infrastructure and residential development infrastructure.
The article below will provide We readers with noteworthy information about the development orientation planning infrastructure District 7 to 2020.
City People’s Committee issued Decision No. 5760 / QD- UBND approving the revised master plan for construction 1 / 5.000 District 7 until 2020. According to the plan, District 7 has a total area of 3,546.79 ha, scale The maximum population to 2020 is 424,000. Function in housing, trade, services – industry – small industry. The structure of land use and functional subdivisions are arranged as follows:
The stable residential area has a relatively good urban infrastructure including part of Tan Kieng ward, Tan Quy ward, Tan Phong ward.
The newly developed residential area includes Phu My Hung urban area (belonging to Saigon South new urban area, part of Tan Hung ward, Tan Phu ward, Phu Thuan ward, Phu My ward).
Area 1: Ong Lon river area (about 10 hectares), Tan Hung ward, including functions: urban service works (service center – trade – tourism, school (junior high school), Health center, gymnasium, gymnasium, high-rise condominiums in combination with green parks.
Area 2: The northern area of Tan Thuan Dong ward near the bridge to Thu Thiem (about 25ha), including the main functions: urban services combined with high-rise buildings, trees, junior high school.
Area 3: North of Phu Thuan ward near Phu My bridge (about 20 hectares), including the main functions: urban services combined high-rise buildings, trees, junior high school.
Area 4: The area west of Dao Tri street (about 27 hectares), along Dao Tri street, Phu Thuan ward, consists of main functions: urban services combined with high-rise buildings, greenery, high school.
Perspective at a corner of District 7 in the future
The district’s central system follows three types:
Focus: Phu My Hung urban area of about 60 hectares – the center of commercial, office, financial, medical and entertainment facilities.
Axis development: including Nguyen Van Linh, Nguyen Luong Bang, Nguyen Huu Tho, Huynh Tan Phat, 15B and Dao Tri.
Scattering: Public unit (ward level) public facilities include public facilities such as administrative buildings, commercial services, markets, clinics, kindergartens, elementary schools, schools Junior high school, arranged according to the dispersion solution and ensure the service radius.
For the port system along the Saigon River: Gas Port will be relocated after 2020; The Vic will move after 2020; Ben Nghe port will be relocated after 2020; Rau Qua port will continue to be exploited until 2020 and carry out on-the-spot conversion according to the plan.
A number of key infrastructure projects in District 7 in particular and the South in general are being implemented:
- Ring Road 2 project from An Lac intersection to Nguyen Van Linh road through Binh Tan district, District 8 and Binh Chanh district. This segment is 5.3 km long with a width of 60m for 8-10 lanes. Total investment of the project is about 6.059 billion.
- The project to build Can Gio bridge connecting Nha Be district with Can Gio district is 5.8 km long, of which the bridge is 2.85 km long. The project has a width of 17.5m for 4 lanes. Total investment is expected to be 5.904 billion.
- The north-south backbone road from Hoang Dieu to Nguyen Van Linh passes through districts 4 and 7, 3.7 km long, with a width of 40-60 meters for 8-10 lanes. Total estimated investment is 5,430 billion.
- The North-South backbone road project from Nguyen Van Linh to Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, this project passes through District 7, Nha Be district 7.5km long with a width of 60-68.75m for 8-10 lanes. Total investment is expected to be 4,000 billion.
- The Thu Thiem 4 bridge linking District 2 with District 7 is nearly 2.2 km long, of which the bridge is nearly 1.6 km long with a width of 31m for 6 lanes. Total investment of the project is 5,254 billion.
Over and above, We has provided readers with information on planning infrastructure development in District 7 to 2020. For more information about real estate market in Vietnam, please refer to here: Vietnam Real Estate Market