Valora Kikyo Residence project has 110 detached villas designed in Japanese architecture.
Kikyo flower which is symbolic of eternal love is used to name the new product lines Valora Kikyo and Flora Kikyo by Nam Long Group.
Nam Long Group has launched a product line of luxurious villa named Valora Kikyo. Its main aim is to help their customers relax in the buildings offering many attractive facilities.
If you buy a house for living, let’s put Valora Kikyo Villa which is an ideal living place in the Japanese style in your choices.
One day happily ignoring all worries, chaos, tension in life. One day you peacefully open the house’s door for more natural light.
One day you can relax in the swimming pool or enjoy the tranquility of the rippling river.
One day you are able to savour your cup of cafe in the morning and watch your children playing in the children’s playground.
Valora Kikyo consists of 110 villas located in a secluded area in which customers are supposed to use a magnetic stripe card for entrancing its gate. This seclusion not only ensures the security for customers, which is extremely important in today’s life, but also creates a civilized community.
The views of Kikyo villas are designed creatively because each villa is like a house on a hill overlooking a valley filled with trees and rivers. Close your eyes, and take a deep breath in Valora Kikyo, you will see the true value of life.
Read more information at: Valora Kikyo Villa
Villas designed in Japanese style:
Construction area is the same.
The first floor is a full of functions and the large used area.
The second floor is designed with a large bedroom with 2 small bedrooms, a common WC and a separate WC for the master bedroom.
The stairs at the center of the house are designed in a more compact, square design.
The roof has a sloping design in 4 directions. It is recommended to use a concrete roof and tile roof, and high-grade brick material along with joint paints to serve the advanced needs of customers.
– The height of waterway is just enough. It is useful for both economical saving and ensuring the comfort of every home.
– The height of the first floor is 3 meters
– The height of the second floor at the lowest point is 2.7 meters and the height of the top of the roof is 6.5 meters
– Roof structure with steel purlin and Onduline roofing.
Comment on Kikyo Residence Nam Long District 9
The land in District 9 is characterized by many gardens and fields so it is not high and hard. Many of the townhouse and commercial or villa projects in this area will crack and subside if not well built, then the owner will have to spend millions to repair the house from this problem.
Thank to the knowlege of this problem and the experiences of Nam Long Group and its two Japanese partners, Kikyo Residence project will be built to break up the subsidence and cracking factors.
Japan is one of the countries affected by earthquakes, therefore, they have experience in the construction. Works will be taken into account the earthquake, so the subsidence and cracking only is a very minor difficulty.
Kikyo Residence offers a new way of life and a new experience with a Japanese design like the icon of the Cherry Blossom, the symbol of Mt. Fuji in the interior decoration and the hallway lobby. It will create friendly living space close to nature.
Moreover, it is easy and convenient to go to other areas and districts from Kikyo Residence. It is takes five to ten minutes to go to the center of the City or Thu Thiem. That is the most impression of Kikyo Residence.
The reasons for the Valora Kikyo of high added value
– Nam Long real estate brand has been affirmed; it is in the top 5 in the field of real estate.
– Valora Kikyo Residence is designed in the Japanese style
– It takes the lead of living for expert, senior staff of Sam Sung Group
– It is easy to go to Thu Thiem
– It has easy and convenient transportation.
– The Saigon – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway is the strategic roadmap for high added value for the Valora Kikyo project.
– The investment of 365 hectares of VinGroup Group in District 9 also brings high added value Valora Kikyo
– Best living environment.
– The price is from about 26 thousands to 39 thousands dollar per unit.
Valora Kikyo – a peaceful place owned by you
See more market information at: Vietnam Real Estate Market