Specifically, there are seven cases where no certificate of land use right, ownership of houses and other assets attached to land, including:
1. Organizations and population communities that are assigned land by the State for management fall into the cases specified in Article 8 of the Land Law.
2. Those who are managing or using agricultural land in the public land fund of communes, wards or townships.
3. The lessee or sublessor of the land of a land user, except for the case of renting or sub-renting land of an investor for construction or operation of infrastructure in an industrial zone, industrial complex, export processing zone or public zone, high tech, economic zone.
4. The land contractor in farms, forestry farms, agroforestry enterprises, management boards of protection forests and management boards of special-use forests.
5. The current land user is not eligible to issue a certificate of land use rights, ownership of houses and other assets attached to land.
6. The land user is eligible to issue a certificate of land use right, ownership of houses and other assets attached to land, but there have been noticed or land recovery decision of the competent state.
7. Organizations and People ‘s Committees at the communal level are allocated land by the State without collection of land use fees for use in the construction of public works, including roads which are not granted land – road traffic books. Lead petrol, oil, gas; Transmission lines, information transmission; Outdoor recreation area; Cemetery, the graveyard where is not for business purposes.
You are reading the article “Which Cases Do Not Have A Red Book?” in the section Real Estate on the website: https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/
All information sharing, feedback please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Hotline 0909 890 897 (24/7).