Subjects to buy social houses are provided in Article 49, Article 50 of the Housing Act 2014 and guided by Article 52 of Decree 99/2015 / ND-CP. Accordingly, there are eight objects to buy social housing if they meet the conditions specified in Article 51 of the Housing Act 2014.
Read more: Vietnam Real Estate News
- People with meritorious services to the revolution in accordance with the law on preferential treatment of persons with meritorious services to the revolution;
- Near and poor households in rural areas;
- Low-income, poor and near-poor households in urban areas;
- Employees working in enterprises inside and outside industrial parks;
- Professional officers, non-commissioned officers, non-commissioned officers, technical and professional non-commissioned officers, workers in the agencies and units of the people’s police and people’s army;
- Cadres, civil servants, and employees in accordance with the law on cadres, civil servants, and public employees;
- Subjects who have returned official-duty houses as provided for in Clause 5, Article 81 of this Law;
- Households and individuals subject to land recovery and clearance and dismantlement of houses under the provisions of law but not yet compensated by the State with dwelling houses and residential land. “
There are two objects under Article 49 of the Housing Law, but they are not allowed to buy social houses because they are “students of institutes, universities, colleges and vocational schools; Students of public boarding schools are allowed to use the dwelling during the study period. “Only social housing can be used during the study period. The subject is “Households in rural areas in areas frequently affected by natural disasters and climate change” will be supported to build, renovate, repair or allocate exempted land, Reduction of land use fees in accordance with the law of land or donation of the housing.
You are reading the article “Who Is Eligible To buy Social Housing?” in the Real Estate category at www.realestatevietnam.com.vn. Any information sharing, feedback please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).
Special thanks for visiting our website!