No Comments

Named 10 Villa Projects With Expensive Price In Vietnam

Vietnam Real Estate points to 10 of the most luxurious villas in Vietnam thanks to its prime location and million-dollar price.

The Victoria Vinhomes Golden River

The Victoria Vinhomes Golden River comprises 66 villas ranging in size from 200-700sqm of Vingroup. The project is designed closely with high standard of living and upstream at the most expensive land in the heart of District 1 (HCMC). The estimated selling price of The Victoria Vinhomes Golden River Villas range from VND 400-500 million / sqm.

The most expensive villa in Vietnam
Vingroup Group of The Victoria Vinhomes Golden River Villas

InterContinental Sun Peninsula

Located at Son Tra Peninsula (InterContinental Sun Peninsula), the Intercontinental Sun Peninsula is a resort project which is owned by the Sun Group and designed by famed American architect Bill Bensley. The price of InterContinental Sun Peninsula villas ranges from VND44 – 110 billion / unit.

The most expensive villa in Vietnam
The InterContinental Sun Peninsula

Saroma Sala

Saroma Sala is a separate ecological villa which is located in the architectural complex of Sala urban area. It is aiming to be an important highlight area and a decent living place in Thu Thiem new urban area (District 2). Price Saroma Sala is about VND 150 – 160 million / sqm.

The most expensive villa in Vietnam
Saroma Sala villa area

Holm Villas Thao Dien

The Holm Villas Thao Dien villa has a 2.7ha area, comprising 29 exclusive villas that are completely separate from the surrounding environment. Particularly the backbone of the entire complex is raised above the natural backbone of the resort Thao Dien peninsula which contributes to creating a spacious living environment, beautiful scenery and romantic nature. Price for a villa Holm Villas Thao Dien at about VND 35 billion.

The most expensive villa in Vietnam
Holm Villas Thao Dien villa area

The Villas Vinhomes Central Park

The Villas of Vinhomes Central Park has 3.6 ha, including more than 88 luxury villas with new standards of living for the fashionable lifestyle for residents. The Villas Vinhomes Central Park villas are designed in isolation and possess the highest level of a service system. The price for a Vinhomes Central Park villa ranges from VND 161 – 180 million /sqm.

The most expensive villa in Vietnam
The Villas Villas Vinhomes Central Park

Starlake

Starlake villa is about 11ha of land for housing in Tay Ho Tay (Hanoi). The construction density of the project is 36%.  The remaining 64% is dedicated to building public area, artificial lake, playground for children … The price of a Starlake villa is about VND115 – 125 million /sqm.

The most expensive villa in Vietnam
Starlake villa area

Ciputra

Ciputra Tay Ho villa is a high-grade urban area in Hanoi and is one of the key real estate projects invested by foreign investors. Price for selling a Ciputra villa at about VND115 million / sqm.

The most expensive villa in Vietnam
Ciputra Villa area

The Chateau Phu My Hung

Located in Nam Vien area of Phu My Hung, District 7, Chateau Chateau with 131 villas are built on a total area of 11.6ha. The density of construction is less than 20%, more than 80% of the remaining land area is for green space, internal traffic and utility. The price of a villa in the Chateau is about VND 30 billion/unit.

The most expensive villa in Vietnam
The Chateau Phu My Hung area

Vinhomes Riverside

Vinhomes Riverside is one of the first urban areas in Vietnam to own a luxurious, luxury riverside villa which is designed and built according to the model of Venice, Italy- luxury villa projects in the world.

The most expensive villa in Vietnam
Vinhomes Riverside villa area

Vinhomes Green Bay

Vinhomes Green Bay is a complex of villas, luxury apartments, including a villa with classic luxury design with 3 modern style towers which is located in ecological space and developed with the system of utility class, 5-star service standard.

The most expensive villa in Vietnam
Vinhomes Green Bay area

You are reading the article Named 10 Villa Projects With Expensive Price In Vietnam in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please email to info@realestatevietnam.com.vn, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).
Special thanks!

Named 10 Villa Projects With Expensive Price In Vietnam
Review

Comments (0)