Cat Linh – Ha Dong Railway: Slow Progress, Unable To Test In October

Deputy Minister of Transport Nguyen Ngoc Dong said that the test run of the Cat Linh – Ha Dong Railway took place this morning (28/9) is just “running”.

Also, the timetable for the October test run might not be achieved because many items in the project are still unfinished. Cause the general contractor is out of capital.

That is the information Transport Minister Nguyen Ngoc Dong said at the regular press conference of the Ministry of Transport 28/9.

Specifically, the Deputy Minister said that the timetable for the trial run of Cat Linh – Ha Dong railway in October 1977 was not achieved because many items in the project were still unfinished.

“The construction progress has been completed 95%, but the remaining 5% still heavily depends on the assembly of the equipment. We have not yet disbursed §10.870 from the additional funding agreement because of the problem, “said the minister.

Cat Linh - Ha Dong Railway

Cat Linh Railway – Ha Dong on 28/9 morning

Deputy Minister of Transport affirmed that at the earliest time, the ministry will work with China EPC General Contractor to request the implementation of the committed schedule.

>>>Update on new information on the real estate report in Vietnam, here: Vietnam real estate report

Also, according to Mr. Dong, the test of ship works on some sections of Cat Linh railway – Ha Dong took place this morning (28/9 is just “ran”).

“The general contractor for a carriage (not a passenger train) runs the track to detect the problem for early repair, and if running the system. There is still have many other problems,” he said.

When asked about the time to run the official test, Mr. Dong said: Currently, the Ministry is working on a project that has never been tested.

You are reading the article Cat Linh – Ha Dong Railway: Slow Progress, Unable To Test In October in the Real Estate category at Any information sharing, feedback please contact through Hotline (+84) 898 898 688 (24/7) or email to
Special thanks!

Đánh giá bài viết

Related Posts
    The Vinhomes Grand Park project in District 9 (Thu Duc City) is a mega-urban park of the investor...
    Situated in a golden location at No.2 Ton Duc Thang Street, Distric 1, HCMC. The Centennial is...
    Located in Duong To ward, Phu Quoc district, Kien Giang Province, Sonasea Villas & Resort is a...