As the domestic real estate market is heating up, many people tend to choose real estate investments instead of investing in other investment channels. However, let’s invest it properly and minimize it to possible risks. Here are 10 mistakes to avoid when investing in real estate that you should know.
- Do not allocate investment portfolio specifically
- Borrowing finance accounts for 80% of the value of the property
- Lack of financial management experience
- Focus all resources on investing in one location
- Do not expand inquiries, check out nearby areas
- Do not directly see the real estate that you invest
- There are no real estate consultants
- Too trusting to report consulting data
- Decisions on emotions than brain
- Lack of market analysis studies
You are reading the article “Infographic: 10 Mistakes To Avoid When Investing In Real Estate” in the Real Estate category at https://realestatevietnam.com.vn/. Any information sharing, feedback please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Hotline 0909890897 (24/7).